Reviews for Adjustment Period
existential-despair chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I love this so much. You captured both of them so beautifully.

My favorite thing has to be that fact that neither of their kisses were perfect(or that 'fireworks' bs), that makes it that more realistic. This is one of the best 8018 stories I've read in a while, so many thanks for writing it ahahah~
BLAZE r e q u i e m chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This. Uh. Stop being so awesome and FABULOUSLY in character. It's daunting. In an awesome kind of way. What I'm trying to say is that this made me go adkfj;afsjflksdjf.

That is all.
ame to kumo chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
love the ending part!
Tsuki Koorime chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
wow! I LOVED IT for sure, one of the best fics of this pair! really, Hibari was sooooooo INC, Yamamoto so cute as he can be (it means, a LOT), I really really loved it.

XD
AccountHasBeenDeletedd chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
AHH LOVEE! I PROMISE this is the last favorite I'll do! ... Maybe not. I'll limit myself to 5 :) Aww this was adorable~~~ Definitely a favorite~
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
oh...my...god... this story is too awesome, I'm totally speechless...

I LOVE IT! Please write more 8018! This pairing needs much more love~
sunashiro9 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Oh my god! That was an absolutely fantastic story!

I hardly ever find truly interesting 8018 stories, so this one was great. I love that you don't just push them together as a couple, but actually slowly grow their relationship as well as put in all the feelings about the future battles.

The characters were perfect, the story was perfect, and it all worked marvelously. Thank you for such an amazing story!
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Like I say, practice makes the perfection xD
Mind's Eye View chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Amazing, haha, that's really all I can say. You write these characters (all the characters you write would actually be more accurate) very well, which makes such improbable (sadly) situations, such as this story, feel like canon. I really enjoy your writing style as well: I've had to abandon reading more than a few fics because the writing was, well, piss-poor.

To be honest, I just love you, your taste in pairings, and your ideas. If you ever feel the urge to stop writing, please reconsider!
supercherryninja chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I absolutely love this! I've read all your 8018 and I LOVE your protrayal of it! I can't help but get excited everytime you publish something. I can't wait for your next publication of 8018!