Reviews for Rematch
Nazz chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
I love it! Please update soon!
Kizmuth chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
CONTINUE! Please... Please!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
CORALINE AS THE BELDAM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO MO NO NO MO NO WAY
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I thought cat was'... dead. :(
ButterflyApocalypse chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
I love the idea! I CAN'T wait to read more! Keep up the good work!
Zane-Ice-Fairy chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Oh please update this, it's so amazing!
Woodswolf chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Sad this thing is dead.

Dead, dead, dead, dead!

Same number of characters, apparently, in those two lines.

I may keep reading, but I may also have to keep reading Prevention... which also happens to be dead... *sigh*
TickleTheToast chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
The Beautiful Lady Without Pity...verrrry creative! It has Belle Dame in it...Beldam! Fantastique! Here's hoping Coraline won't have to turn into one...

Keep writing!

~Ashe*
jiminxx chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
Oh my gosh. This is too amazing for words! Please please PLEASE update soon!
Clydell Humphries chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
hurry up and post more on! it's been almost a month! plz plz plz plz plz i wanna know what happens! :) great story so far!
Miarix chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
This is an amazing story. So unique, there isn't anything else like this on this site :D

I do hope you keep updating until you finish :) It has a promising plotline, and I'm sure it'll get more and more fascinating as you go.

Poor Coraline :( I can imagine her hair like a Bride Of Frankinstein afro :P
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
Great update muffinlover101 _
JoeEngland chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
Great, an update! Ah, poor Coraline, transforming into something inhuman. How awful for her, and how fascinating for us! Heeheehooha.

Speaking of time, I wonder how much has passed in the real world. With her missing, what are her parents going through? And Wybie? Oh, I'm already eagerly awaiting the next chapter. I hate to think we'll have to wait so long for it, but of course you have to do what you have to do. Good luck with your novel at any rate.
Miss Kalea chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Ah, me again - I just reviewed on chapter three a second ago and on my way back noticed you authers not again (I do read them, I just don't pay that much attention.. .;; )

AND, I was wondering what you meant by 'end happily' - because I think you could work a happy ending in whilst still making Coraline like the other mother..

Gah, sorry if I'm being rude, its just a suggestion - because I want so badly for this story to be good and unique.

...So glad I read this.
Miss Kalea chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
This is EPIC! I've never seen a story that has this idea, its the best Coraline fanfic I've ever seen so far - definatly going to add this to my alerts!

In most fanfics its just the whole black and white 'The beldam is evil and want's to kill Coraline' thing, no one's ever concentrated on the beldam's species or even even beldams personality much before, so I find this idea very interesting - and inspiring.

Can't believe I never thought of it! XD

It would be majorly interesting if Coraline DID become like her, and not just the pradictable 'she gets away and lives happily ever after' idea, though as long as a lot of info about the Beldam's kind was written into it, I guess I wouldn't mind too much if that did happen .

It would also be nice if you explored the Other mother's personality a bit, and I can't wait to see these 'others' either.

I don't think I've ever been this excited for a fanfiction in a long time; and I hardly review at all, normally - let alone one as long as this! Feel proud of yourself XD.

Hoping this story get's long, long, long ~ Kalea 8D