Reviews for Rock Bottom
LisaW1967 chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
I hope you finish this story I would love to see how it ends it is really good so far
CNJ chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
Paisley Mae, it’s so good to see you again! Welcome back; I’m so glad you updated; I missed you so much! I missed your story updates and reviews. I’ve been working on *Interfamily Affairs and Games.* I’m starting chapter 17 now.

Good chapter; wow, there sure is lots of bitterness between Mary and Carlos; I know it won’t come to any good here; I feel for those poor kids.

You also did a great job capturing how Lucy was raised; she sure was overindulged and spoiled, esp. by Eric. I never did think of Lucy as truly “sensitive”; Lucy was seldom sensitive to others’ feelings at all. I say Simon was the truly sensitive one in that family; Annie and Eric were both too thick to recognize it.

That was rather unwise of Julie to leave her kids with a guy the kids didn’t know, even if Julie herself knew Carlos; the kids need to be raised to only go with people they themselves know and trust.

Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving! It’s so good to see you again; I do hope you’ll have more time to post here; I hope both of us have more time to post; I always love reading both your reviews and your stories.
ShikamaruNaraKibaNaruChunin chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
Shrot but good - Umm is this tied with the other one you wote the one with - ruthie etc or all three tied in As well you said did one with ghost wisper but ther is no metion of 7th heaven people are you still writing that one? it sounds good though if it is because i like that show as well/
CNJ chapter 9 . 6/30/2010
Good, you updated this one! Wish I had time to work on several stories at one time.

Good to see Shana again and meet her daughter! If I'd been Shana, I'd make sure Brett lost visitation since being abusive can be a factor and can be unsafe even for visitation.

It did puzzle me a bit about Shana not persuing custody...she doesn't have a history of being abusive herself, so why would a judge rule against her?

Good chapter and also great that Julie is now in this story. I loved Matt's flashback to Julie's drunken rage; I remember that eppie and felt for poor Matt when Julie went off on him in that eppie, not to mention what poor Simon went thru.

I've started chapter 12 and hope I can finish it by next week and have it up soon...it's going to be lots of drama and some angst and will be pivotal in several ways, so I'm really working to make it a good one.

Keep up your good writing and if I don't visit here before the weekend again, Happy Fourth!
MarauderishMischiefMaker chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
Oh crap she updated. The apocalypse is coming...haha I'm just bugging you. However long it took you to write the chapter was worth the wait. I loved it. The way you left the answering machine scene at a cliffy was so annoying! Well as a writer I thought it was a pretty genius move but when I was reading it I was like, "Ugh I can't believe she ended it there."(I know I'm ranting but in this case that's a good thing. Trust me.) The TV scene was also good. I'm the youngest of three and when I was Nolan's age my siblings would just as soon turn the channel over my shoulder as watch I wanted :) Hope to read more once you get back. hugs aarent

PS In case you what to put it in the credits, the other episode you sort of alluded to was "Nobody Knows" Season 3
CNJ chapter 8 . 4/22/2010
Good addition again! Lucy is in character; her fits and tantrums were so her I loved it and laughed.

Hope I do see more of Shana and Matt next chappie!

I've started chapter 5 of my story and hope I can have it uploaded by Sunday. I'll be going out of town for part of next week, so if I don't get chapter 6 up for another week and a half, don't think I've abandoned my story; I think my story will be about ten to twelve chapters, give or take.

Keep up the good writing.
aarent chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
short but not necessarily bad. Everyone needs a bridge chapter once in a while. I can't wait to see what other plot twist you have for us. I love both your stories. I'm not the biggest fan in the world of sad fanfictions but it cant all be fluff.

I kind of liked what you said about putting your favorite characters through a little bit of pain (ha ha) and Gilmoregirl and I decided to put a little twist in the Sunshine story just for you

hugs
CNJ chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
Hi! Interesting chappie; loved seeing Shana turn up. Maybe she can get Matt into rehab; she was always so level-headed and told it like it is.

Simon's still way OOC; he's acting like Martin here. I've been re-watching the fall of season 10 and I laugh at how Martin tries hard to deny his role in Sandy getting pregnant; I cheered when his dad finally gives him the butt-kick he needs.

What's interesting is that neither of the Camden parents, Martin, or Sandy consider giving the baby up for adoption; poor Aaron needs a stable, mature parent, not somebody like Martin in his life.

It's so sweet how Simon is there for Sandy; Simon is so sweet and has such a good heart; it's such a shame that Eric spends too much time criticizing Simon instead of seeing what a good person Simon truly is.

Well, neat chapter. I'm almost done with chapter 2 of my story and hope I can have mine up soon.

Keep up the good writing!
MarauderishMischiefMaker chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
Matt has been abducted by aliens! Okay maybe not but the booze has really screwed him up, telling Simon to leave the mother(s) of his child(ren) and go find Deena. (Although I do love Deena) What was he thinking? Shana left that Brett guy because he's a booze hound huh? Interesting parallel. With the combined efforts of Ruthie, Shana, Sarah, and Julie trying to straighten Matt up this should get very messy very quickly. (Quickly instead of quick my grammar's getting better already LOL) Please update soon and keep me posted on your progress if you want

hugs aarent
CNJ chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Good addition! Hard to imagine Matt ever being physical with anyone, though. I can totally see Ruthie badmouthing Sandy, however, that was in character for her.

Been working on chapter 2 of my story and am two-thirds of the way thru it; hope I can have it up soon; more characters appear and more old times resurface.
CNJ chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
Interesting new addition. Glad Matt got sober again and agreed to counseling. Ruthie's not one of my favorite characters, but it was interesting hearing her POV.

Simon is OOC, however, he would never try to avoid the responsibilities if he ever got a girl pregnant; remember when Georgia claimed pregnancy, he didn't run from her; he offered his support.

Running off is more Martin's forte; I laugh when Martin gets Sandy pregnant, ditches her, then tries to avoid the fact that Sandy's going to have the baby and Martin's going to be a dad.

Besides, it'd be an AU for Simon to have gotten Sandy pregnant since those two never had sex anyway.

Interesting addition, though. I still think Sarah would have even grown more independent and still would have put Matt in rehab herself instead of relying on Ruthie to clean up after them.

Good story so far, though!
MarauderishMischiefMaker chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
Finally Matt's back to normal! Well I guess he's not fully back to normal or you would have no story but I hope he shapes up soon. Please don't make Simon go back with Sandy. I like him better with Cecelia (or even Deena from way back. I co-write a story with them paired together) anybody but Sandy or Rose :S By the maybe I'm just being a hard core Julie fan here but you should have her come and help Ruthie knock some sense into Matt, since she would be speaking from experience! Please update soon. You've got a very dark, interesting style going here!
wildfirefanatic08 chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
Just got caught up. Very nice story so far. Cant wait 2 read more!
CNJ chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Wow, poor Matt and Sarah. I think Sarah's much more independent than most of the Camden clan; she'd be more resourceful like Matt and Simon, so she'd get Matt into rehab herself, then stay at her place with the twins rather than just upping and running back to Glenoak and hoping the Camden folks will take her in.

Lucy is well in character there; she was always so loud and demanding.

Good start; keep it up!
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I'd say if Sarah expects her in-laws to understand the situation she actually needs to tell them what's been going on. I agree that at this point, letting children stay with an unstable alcoholic is a bad idea and she was doing the right thing. Whether Matt's family agree with that or just decide to blame the sister in law is another matter.

Interesting start.