Reviews for Replacement
Videl chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
This is beautiful! Both of them are so in character. I love this so much. Han's "What the hell does he want from me?" was hilarious and also spot on.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Well, okay, that wasn't as much of a screw up a I thought it would be, I liked it, good job!
I take that last comment back, STUPID HAN
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I'm only halfway through this (it's great so far, BTW). And it's so true. A friend would say, "I'm sorry for your loss, I hope your okay". And then hastily change the subject and act all weird. My friend's relatives fifth death anniversary came around recently, and I asked her what the matter was. She told me. I said, and I quote, "Aw shit, I'm sorry man.". And then I treated her just as I would've- we bantered, laughed, punched each other playfully and hug around watching a movie, sharing a bowl of popcorn. Thus is a best friend. You go, Han.
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I really enjoyed this! I love it when Han and Luke bonded! :D
em1701inactive chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
really awesome story! i 3 han/luke friendship stuff!
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Awwww this is so sweet!

how luke and han bonded, it's very belivable :)
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Beautiful little fic. Luke did loose just about everything in that short time frame... it makes me wonder why more people don't work with the idea. This is possible, if not probable.

Again, fantastic little fic.
I love dance chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This was such a treat to read! Fabulous! :) Excellent portrayal of both characters and their forming friendship at this time, and a subject that's not often (if ever) explored. The title is too perfect, and not only did Han become Luke's best friend, but like a brother. Awesome!