Reviews for Good Fortunes
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 4/18
Haha, Hinata trying to use an accent and failing is just adorable. xD And Konohamaru is just so cute with his crush on Hanabi. :3
Really funny & cute! Love how you portray sasuhina.
niffaith chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I read Hinata's accent as french, don't know why. I laughed a lot, thank you. And it was so sweet and I wish there was a little more to this because it was great.
Fher34 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Haha xD hinata and her accent c: me like! Sasuhina moments...sweet! The ending was good enough n the hint...that was more than satisfying xD
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Aww I just love SasuHina it's adorable...
Actual.Loki chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I really liked it. It was cool, original, and quirky!
Imaginneeee chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
You're stories. Are too cute. I think I'm hyperventilating.
Emirii- chan chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I totally loved this story. I hope you write more!
Haruka2007 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
hahaa so good, loved it :)
Itachi'seyecandy chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Sooooo vute. this is a first! A carnival! :D
Happy Writin!
KS-2173 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
That was very original.

I have to say that I am one of the many people that did not review the first time I read this, but now I have an account and I will correct my mistake. I have to say that this story deserves MORE reviews than what it has.

I’m sorry but I can’t get passed the originality. It was so heart fluttering it made me smile.

The way you wrote Hinata was perfect; you made sure to keep her in character. You showed the shy Hinata we all love to read about, but gave her a certainty that didn’t make her seem pathetically weak, everything balanced out nicely. Sasuke as well, even though you don’t mention him much, I believe the reader can still feel the small connection that was going on between them since he arrived at the booth. Ah! The ending was just perfect, I actually squealed, and my brother thought I was nuts, but its okay it was worth it.

Please keep doing what you are doing, your writing style is awesome, and the reader can easily picture what is going on and how it’s happening.

The Chained Butterfly chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Aaaaaaahh!. . . . . . . . . that was cute . . . . . :). . . . GOOD JOB!
Rosie Thornet chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Neji's random lectures about fate finally served a purpose!

Favorite line, I loved the story!:)
ChompChomp chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
You are a really fun writer! I really enjoyed the ending so much! You do some of the best one-shots for Sasuhina! The situations you put them through is so unique and makes it worth reading. The Sasuhina interactions felt just right. I really liked when he made a little joke about the accent and how he spotted Hinata quickly.
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Now this was just too random & adorable. I can actually see Hinata with an accent like that. :) Great job AS USUAL!