Reviews for Ar Tonelico: Heroes of Elemia
Infernity VS chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Cool story. PLS add Odin Sphere's Character.
masterart chapter 22 . 4/16/2011
wow i like this story i hope the next one the next anim,e character join up the other soon
Minako the Dragon Maiden of DW chapter 15 . 5/19/2010
Can u bring Monochrome Factor and Vampire Doll Guilt-na-Zan char here, pls?
Minako the Dragon Maiden of DW chapter 12 . 5/5/2010
hmm, can i choose ff7? plus, i hope u can write all ar tonelico 1, 2 and 3 crossover.
aquagon chapter 11 . 4/14/2010
Sorry, but I can't simply give a good review to this because it's no more than a retelling of the game with added elements, but ignoring the facts that:

- Diving is an extremely personal experience, and as such, all the Dives have to be one-on-one. This is also for safety reasons, because the Third Generation Reyvateils can't handle more than a single person in their Soulspaces. Betas can handle at most three people, and if these limits are exceeded, the Soulspace of the Reyvateil will receive an overload, it will be shattered, and she and all the Divers will die.

- Ignoring completely what Hymmnos is, and dismissing it as "an unknown language" or "language of Ar tonelico" (to be noted because all of the dialogs in Hymmnos have been transcripted and translated).
TheNew959 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I love how the beginning of the story started, I think it is simple but gets more darker and deeper as the story goes on. Nice opening.