Reviews for Night Of The Werewolf
It's like the wolfman
You should make a sequel
is there goin to be another chapter
Luigi chapter 14 . 9/20/2014
Hi its me again, and holey shit! if I were Luigi, I would have ran over to Mario and snatched him out of Peach's hands and squeeze, HARD! Hmmm... I've ALWAYS wanted an older bro. but all I have is my annoying as Hell little sister i call #Mario!, thats not our REAL names though. good story. this one and one of the Mr.L ones are my absolute FAVORITE storys of all time! ÒωÓ
Luigi chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
dat was AWSOME! luigis my favorate and he didn't die...so when mario dies its sad. (p.s. my throut went dry and i was shaking!)
thegamerhamm chapter 14 . 6/23/2014
This story could make a true werewolf like me cry! And it was AMAZING! i hope you can continue!
JosephAwesome563 chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
Its really like a Horror Story, I think the Author did a pretty Good Job doing this Story.
brianne chapter 14 . 1/27/2014
i loved it! sad about the last 2 paragraphs though but i think that you should make lots more like this
a reviewer chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
Can you make a sequel? I'm a reviewer from The Sun and we think this story is a big succsess that you have won... £100 million! Just head over to your post and recieve your special money! Hurry!
coolestwriterevar chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Love it. Just love it. U should write a sequel oh how Mario doesn't die, like with peach. Maybe u should get Luigi bitten and he becomes a werewolf too. Then comes as some sibling resentment. Oh and give Mario control as wolf. Please?
Green Swordsgirl chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
SEQUEL. NAO.
Animegirl554 chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Oh my you MUST continue!
Cloud-Seroku chapter 14 . 7/16/2012
this is what happenes when you kill mario and not listen to peach
KuroShipperOfJustice chapter 14 . 7/15/2012
... D': NOOOOOO! WHY! Okay, wow, that... Was awesome, yet very sad...
Yoshi 2.1 chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
This is not bad.

Everything is slowly starting to get more and more interesting.

Excellent as always.

By the way, if you don't mind me asking.

How did you get the idea to create this story?
KuroShipperOfJustice chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
OMG! LOVE this story! Can't wait for next chapter!