Reviews for Remember Me
LokXSophie chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Hi, the song you used the "Oak, granite, lilies by the road..." wasn't that the song in Ella Enchanted Char was going to sing at the ball on the second day but Ella ran away before that could happen?
Ledde chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
please continue. Is beautiful
Rosettast chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
Please continue! I loved, please, please?
Russcull chapter 11 . 6/22/2011
Hey there! J just read this story and I am so loving it! It has so much potential and I can't wait to read more. Take care and hope your muse will be found! All the best!
Anna Crosszeria chapter 11 . 5/28/2011
errr ...baka Vincent!
fantasEteen chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
dude is there any MORE after this or is tht it?

...not tht im demanding or anything! really!

i enjoyed reading ur chapters...this one was really emotional (to me), especially the subtle ending(it kinda reminded me of the ending in DoC where vincent was in the cave for the last time, blalblabla...)

lovely writing! neat show of emotions! you. . .guru *bows down*
Koi-The-Winkinator chapter 11 . 2/13/2011
*SOB* its cute and sad at the same time i love it pwease update soon and you'll be my super duper bestest friend evar * tiffa hugs tigtly and smothers in boobs * GAWDS TIFFA STOP IT! you know what would be cute...if vinnie kisses her and she gets back the memorys of their relationship and then strawberrys remind her of raiding the bars fridge and then vinnie takes her exactly where she took him to get him to smile and she remembers doing tht for vincey...anyways huggles and kisseys
koboshi chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
oh my god so good plz update im dying to know what going to happen.
Yume97 chapter 11 . 11/26/2010
Continue please!
Yume97 chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Loving *-*
Kurogane7 chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
Hmmm...it would seem that she's getting her memories back...slowly, but at least they're coming back...do keep this up would you kindly?
XlittlexninjaX24 chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
More! Fast! Now! :D
BerrySorbet chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to get around to reviewing this chapter! I won't slap you with a canoe because I deserve it too :P Anyway great chapter, your imagery was really working it's magic in there - I really hope you carry on this story!
XlittlexninjaX24 chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
Aww... I hope Yuffs gets her memory back soon, poor Vinnie...

Update soon!

And don't worry, everyone gets Writer's Block. :)
PEANUT v1.2 chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
It has been a while since you updated, but it was a good chapter, so that makes up for the wait. ) I liked reading Yuffie's diary; it really sounds like the kind of stuff she'd say. Keep up the good work!