Reviews for The Creepy Uncle
CountessCora chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I think it's funny too!
hippiechick2112 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Thought I'd return the favor, you know? And I LOVE this. Gibbs WOULD do something like that! :P
K.G chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Oh man that was creepy. I could kinda see Gibbs doing that. I remember the episode that Tony called him that. He said something about introducing a girl to the team ( he called them all something) and then he said, bla bla bla..."Then you introduce them to your creepy uncle Jethro." BAM! Headslap. Oh the famous Gibbs-slap. I do it all the time. Now I'm off topic. Anyways I was LMBO ( laughing my butt off) at that. Well, Ave. (That is bye is some language I can't think of right now)
K.G chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Oh man that was creepy. I could kinda see Gibbs doing that. I remember the episode that Tony called him that. He said something about introducing a girl to the team ( he called them all something) and then he said, bla bla bla..."Then you introduce them to yor creepy uncle Jethro." BAM! Headslap. Oh the famous Gibbs-slap. I do it all the time. Now I'm
Rosajean chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
ugh! what a creepster! Gibbs would never do anything like that to a girl her age! And I'm pretty sure she could slap a lawsuit on him for sexual harassment.
LibraryBum chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I think I'm a little creeped out, too and I don't thinkg Gibbs would do something like that...but this is Gibbs we're talking about.
The Fictionist Aura chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
lol FAILURE! sry...had to.
SherryGabs chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
There is only one true creepy uncle, and Gibbs is it. Sorry Tony.

Thanks for giving us another chapter to this. Loved it!
cheether chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I would think that she would make sure never to do anything bad for a long time. But I can't see Gibbs doing that to a child.
SherryGabs chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
LOL. I love creepy Uncle Jethro! I remember the episode where Tony called him that and thought it was hilarious.

Very well done!
The Fictionist Aura chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Omg I can’t BREATHE, that was so awesome : ) ah, hotness.

Great ideas, keep em coming!
melzdog123 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
creepy uncle indeed...

...but very well written.

Excellent!
byebyemissfanfictionpie chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Heheheheheeh. He really was creepy. It was freaking hilarious!
NCISiscoolerthanyou chapter 1 . 3/25/2010