Reviews for Mystic Eyes
Luna Silveria chapter 25 . 8/10/2014
Loved it so much!
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 25 . 4/11/2014
i really loved your story good work
Frostfire613 chapter 25 . 4/1/2014
In my defense, I'm only a perv for certain anime characters lol. Characters such as Itachi from Naruto and Byakuya from Bleach are some excellent examples along with Sesshomaru himself of course.
Fickschnitzel chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Okaay the last sentence was ... weird xDDD i just CAN'T stop laughing :D great story though, bro ;D keep dat shit up _
SilverNeira chapter 25 . 8/6/2012
This is great! I love it! Not only they are together but Naraku is dead and Kagura is FREE! Yes everyone Kagura is FREE!
Also YAY for Sesshomaru and Aya! Not only they are together! They're going to have pups! Yay! Also I love that fact that you have their inner youki (Sp?) speak to them or each other! I find that it is interesting!
neurobee chapter 25 . 7/27/2012
Ahh I did not expect to be sucked in so instantly the first chapter. Even though this story is but 25 chapters it felt double the amount haha. I loved your well woven story all the way to the end. I am saddened to read the end but all great stories come to an end at some point c: This is a wonderfully done piece though, I applaud you
Sara chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
This is sooo good.I love it so much! Can you please keep writting fan-fics?
AhhMyLife chapter 25 . 1/17/2012
I LOVVVVVED ITTT!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 25 . 1/5/2012
LOL! This was just so fun to read! Man I really liked this! ,
Saber Amane chapter 25 . 11/15/2011
LOVED IT! couldnt stop reading!
Exploding-cups chapter 25 . 8/17/2011
I LOVE this story! BUT You did piss me off when you just wouldn't let Sesshy know Aya is the cat demon. I WAS LIKE RAAAGGGEEE. XD But then you did, So it's okay I love you now. :D

But this story is absolutly amazing! YOU ALMOST MADE ME CRY! This will forever be on of my favorite fanfics! :D
Exploding-cups chapter 16 . 8/15/2011
I want sesshomaru to make me dinner. o o

LOVE how the story is so far!
Exploding-cups chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
I would like you to know that I have gone many sleepless nights because I have been reading your story. You have warped my mind and all I can think about is reading this!

In other words.

I Love you.

and this is so far one of the best fanfictions I've EVER read!

I can't wait to read more. I'm so glad there is more!

Exploding-cups chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
Shut up brain. xD God i love this story! x3
Exploding-cups chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
For half of this chapter. Until Kagome met Aya. I felt like I was reading somethign that actually happened in the anime. :) You have done an amazing job at capturing the Characters personality. :)