Reviews for The Death of a Shirt
Sailormoon1129 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Oh god... I'm dying! XD
Charmed Witch chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I agree with Anonymous Angel, about the whole Starlight pairing. (you never know Chibi-Usa could have a large forehead like Taiki and then that would be just strange.)Never liked the paring Senshi/Starlights. (But I'm not gonna rant here.)

Anyway, I like how you wrote this. Mamoru is a smug man isn't he? Full of himself. XD And I just remembered what that horrid green shirt looked like.

Is Mamoru trying to advertise or something with that shirt? :P

Oh while you're at it could you get Usagi to get rid of that God-awful green blazer of it? And maybe throw a few Burning Mandala's at it? XD

Good job I like it. :D

Keep goin'.
Anonymous Angel 0 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
FUNNY! Much improvement in your style of writing!

If you want to find your old geocities stories, replace the

geocities part of the website with either oocities or reocities ...

I've been able to get lost fav archives this way for my reading pleasure!

It's a slow going process but those 2 sites are putting back what geocities

stole from you and the reading community... If you can't find your site among the

retrived files yet, drop both webmasters a line and they'll be able to help!

(your web address) ...or. ( your web address)!

Please pass this info on to others who have lost their geocities accounts and for those

who just miss reading stories that don't exist anywhere else!

Look forward to your next installment! But PLEASE keep it a Usagi/Serena X Mamoru/Darien

story! No Starlight love PLEASE! Unless it's one sided and Bunny stay true to her prince! Starlights X Outters better pairing! maybe...0; P
Daisy682 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This story if awesome and funny lol keep up the good work
The Pirate Illusionist chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I know you secretly love that shirt. Just like you love his top hat. You know when he transforms and it goes on his head and his arm outstretched all sexy like. )

Anyway, I love this story and him mysteriously appearing on the bench (I wonder whose idea that was), because you know I love Darien/Mamoru, silly Earth shirt or not. We procrastinate too much!
LaCorriveau chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
So funny! I remember watching the show and thinking to myself how UGLY the Earth Shirt is! I'm glad someone finally decided to destroy it...
Secret Saturn chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
but I luved tht shirt...it was so funny howd he weared it and his whole bg and stuff but I still like the shirt... hey! if u do another ch, maybe u can also but in it was his fathers!