Reviews for Alternating Reality
Bambieyes1234 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Oh Nine.

Oh YOU.

I've always thought that Nine simply fit better with Rose; that he really did appreciate both the shortness of her life and the vivaciousness between. Nine was born in the aftermath of the Time War, as you alluded to, and I do think that, because of this, because he was born a soldier, that Nine would be more prone to ACT than pre-emptively mourn as Ten did.
AnonymousAspasia chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Oh, if only I had won your auction as well as the Pairadox Timeline one...I would SO be asking for a sequel to this. Fluid, beautiful language and believable character work...just lovely!
Doobrey Ferkin chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I love the way this is written, and the ideas within it. Lovely! ~DoobreyFerkin~ lol :-) x
I-de-BadBad-Wolf chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Very well written - interesting how he chooses the doctor he will become because of Rose...
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Woohoo for SS! Bwahaha, I have more words in it than you. ...which is currently making me panic, so allow me to be just a little smug for a bit. XD

Beautiful, this. -hugs it tightly- Ten is so stupid... I still love him, though. :D
Ami the Elemental Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Yes! Did you know that whenever i get a message about a new story/chapter you post, i do a little happy dance?

Butanyway,Yay!,a nice happy alternate to fix JE long before it can ever happen! Although i'm confused as to what exactly he decided. Did he decide to regerate differently, or stay as nine, or even become human, or maybe make Rose a gallifreyan or something else not human? I'm confused. Never the less, I love it.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Of all the authors I've read, I'd really love to see your version of Series 2 and beyond with Nine; but maybe glimpses and possibilities are just more fun to write :)