Reviews for Disgaea: Ninja Hero
Pokemonever1994 chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
Wow Sasuke, just... wow.
What a mood killer there.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
is naruto in this one a girl or a boy? as in the authors note before state that ruto will be a boy. but this is good too. sasuke believing ruto was a boy but in reallity is a girl is a nice twist
Cornin12 chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
No offense but I liked the original better, fem. naru all the way plus being the overlords daughter! could've been a little less Mao- ie but eh.
Negi Atsui chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
Summary: Confusing.
Preview: OFF THE HOOK!
suntan140 chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
is naruto a crossdresser because it seem like he is a girl but you wrote her voice to be a bit deep for a girl? but awesome chapter update soon
Meatbun Attack chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
I really like that summery. And the story sounds awesome. :D
The Luna Inverse chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
please, oh please, write more!
personaduke chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
i would suggest getting a beta for your works as some of your other works are very akward to read.
i would also suggest giving your original story up for adoption as it would be a shame to end it so early.
i also felt that there was a lot going on in the summary and it might help to simplify it.
personaduke chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
your idea is good in theory but i beleive youve got to work on presentation, length and make the writing more intuitive. i mean use phrases that peope are more comfortable reading, your intro felt rushed.
PCheshire chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
would be better if he's a demon
jonjames427 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
is the named overlord mao's father because i don't recall him ever having a name.

did naruto replace mao as the dean's daughter or will mao show up in the future.

and if naruto was originally a girl at the start of this story, why don't you use his alternate name since he is now playing as a girl (the alternate name is "naruko as this is the name of his form when using the sexy jutsu).
Aline1 chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Hmm, I am afraid the way it the original was written was both far more original and fun than the proposed rewrite. I would rather a rewrite that used the original premise to greater affect.
link1211 chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
cool rewrite it
TheEternalSage18 chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
I liked the original version better personally. It was more entertaining and less cliche sounding than this version.
FoxyNeko08 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
I NEED MORE! i MUST HAVE MORE THIS IS SO SUPER DUPER AMAZINGLY AWSOME! PLEASE WRITE MORE! i LOVE THIS EVIL NARUTO AND TO SAY HE IS A SHE I LOVE IT! KYA! *squeels like a fan girl*