Reviews for Shattered Roses
Simran sahota chapter 6 . 2/17
We'll u know in twilight when Edward comes back after when he left Bella and then they get married so in this fan fiction after when Emmett comes back he should propose to rosalie then rosalie has a half human half vampire child.

Thanks
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 30 . 6/6/2012
loved it i want more rose/emmett in next one though like more intense and try and take their relationship further but not too far please update more on your other story!
buffyfan19 chapter 27 . 1/13/2012
i dont really like what you did with this chapter because emmett left because he was trying to protect her? but nothing happened to her anyway like she never got the papercut an jasper attack well obv because it wasnt her birthday it seemed like emmett just left her with no reason or explantion?
buffyfan19 chapter 29 . 1/13/2012
Wooo i love it :)
RJRRAA chapter 29 . 10/19/2011
LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Cant wait for the next part!
Georgiaemz chapter 29 . 10/19/2011
BELLAS STORY YAAAY !

great epliologe to go with a great story I absolutely love this series and can't wait for the next one for eclipse :D
HollyShannenForever chapter 29 . 10/19/2011
i think i know what happened to Bella...can't wait for Eclipse in Rosalie's perspective as a human!
marzu93 chapter 29 . 10/19/2011
wow..beautiful story,please make bellas story horrible..so that she isnt angry for no reason..please update soon..
RJRRAA chapter 28 . 10/12/2011
LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE SOON!
marzu93 chapter 28 . 10/11/2011
okay very good chapter..but still wondering about bellas update..
Georgiaemz chapter 28 . 10/11/2011
WOW I love IT !

umm I'm a bit confused though when Bella said to Edward have u read her mind ? In the first part of the series in on of the chapters Edward could read Rosalies mind

I loved the bit in bella's past but Bella snapped at Edward :(
HollyShannenForever chapter 28 . 10/11/2011
Awww I loved this part! Can't wait for the next one its my favorite book!
EmmettRoseAddict chapter 27 . 10/8/2011
PlZzzZz plZzzzZz PlzZzZ update! I really wanna no what happens!
marzu93 chapter 27 . 9/29/2011
great chapter once again..please update soon..
RJRRAA chapter 27 . 9/28/2011
LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE SOON!