Reviews for Low
Winchester's Sidekick chapter 1 . 9/7
This was beautifully intense and wonderful. I was captivated the entire time.
mar-iguana chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Perfectly amazing... T u Td
MayonakaNoArashi chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
damn that was hot
ladyamen chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
awwww.. im in love... you capture all characters you write about so whole completly entirely that i just can gasp for breath ... amazing story.. i can feel every inch of it, and its entirly perfect
Ookamikuro chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I normally don't like first person fics, but you did this amazingly well.
wishesneverled chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I really don't think I've ever read a fanfic (or novel, for that matter) in second person. Huh. Interesting. It's pretty well executed too. xD
Matarsak chapter 1 . 11/16/2011

it's 2 in the morning and i just could not stop reading...

this really fucked me up with how painfully gorgeous it was...ahhhhh...

"Hit me," he begs you, and you finally notice that his eyes are darting scarily around the room, as though he is being watched from all directions. "As hard as you can. I know you want to."

I think i just died after reading that part. so fucking perfect. damn, I haven't been impressed like this by a fanfiction in ages. you are a goddess.
Death Escapist chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
i adore this story :D
Vaako chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
oh my god, i love your writing.
bbb136 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Really liked this. The way you described Desmonds bleeding effect was particularly good, especially the whole thing about Desmond waking up on a roof and taking half an hour to realise where he was.
Vampiress-Alexiel chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
*jaw hanging open* Oh my GOD. Can I tell you that I have ALWAYS disliked reading in 2nd person? Can I tell you that when I first started reading your fic, I almost pressed the back button, but paused because you just freaking PULLED ME IN with no remorse, and oh my god I am a changed person because of this? Holy crap, this is the best 2nd person writing I have EVER read in my entire life, and I am not exaggerating. Wow, maybe I just haven't read enough of this style because, wow, I don't think I've read a better story than this. God you just tore at my heart and it was the most wonderful feeling in the world. I have a totally different view of writing in 2nd person. You wrote so seamlessly... You are so talented!

Okay, wow, really really I can't convey how serious I am, that I am not over exaggerating! Thank you for this eye opening piece, it is a work of art.
leaky.oven chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Dude, the tone of this whole thing is perfect. Shaun's narrative is believable as a 3rd and 1st POV, not overladen with description and not crowded out by denial.
EverDarkSilver chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I think I might like reading about crazy people a tad bit too much. Haha, but really, this was very, very good. I liked the use of second person here. You pulled it off well.
Von chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Poor Desmond. This is the most messed up version I've ever seen!
CleverDucky chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This is the best Desmond/Shaun fic I've ever read, and good lord have I read a lot of them XD there are not enough words to express how happy I am that you have wrote this and posted it. It is amazing.