Reviews for Some Days Are Diamonds
Sebastian Welling chapter 6 . 8/13/2011

Not a Fan of charlie, and not a fan of a Cheater Teddy! LOL

but i love the Teddy/James thing! love them soooo much!

can u write another history about them! ure are so goften in this art of writing!

Thanks for sharring!

CharlieSchulz chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
I read this on lj awhile ago and never even thought to review, I was too lost in how spectacular it is. This story really is soo very interesting.

I'm not the world's biggest Charlie fan, he tends to be written very blunt and brash, but you made him absolutely perfect, the sweetest uncle.

Everyone in this seems exactly right for their a. character and b. age. James was such an annoying but sweet teen who couldn't help his hormones and Teddy was so wicked, especially at the end, but so lovely and sweet with James. And Charlie - mm, Charlie :)

I loved the Al - Myles - James confession bit, and the ending scene, where James blurts out "I think I'm in love with you!" (so adorable) and especially all the previous bits, before he finds out.

Although James is literally the most wretched thing in this fic I root for him every time :)

maryjaneleaf chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I first read this fic on the quidditch pitch and I thought the name was interesting and a little familiar. it finally hit me tho! John Denver, right? I love that guy lol
sparklylulz chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
Seriously? THIS WAS AMAZING. Why the hell doesn't it have more reviews? Fantastic! Best James/Teddy piece I've ever read. Perfectly written and great ending. Thanks for a fabulous story :)
macdennischardee chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
I first read this on lj, unforunetaly I don' have an account so I didn't leave a review. Then I found it here! And still love it! This is really good. At first l was iffy while reading the summary, but gave it a shot. And boy I'm glad I did! James and Teddy belong togetherg! I just love James' best friend! lol.
ColorMeChromatic chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
Wow, When I first read the full summary in chap 1 I was like "Wow, this is going to be creepy," But I read chapter 1 anyway, then chapter 2 and so on and soon I found myself saying "Wow, this isn't creepy!" What I am trying to say is Great job, I loved this fanfic and the ending was amazing!
lilli kitty chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
This was awesome. I must re-read after I get home from work!
Tecumseh Dean chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
omg omg omg LOVED IT. i nearly died when teddy took him into the alcove! e! SO GOOD!
Tecumseh Dean chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
"the Cannons actually won last night. Had an owl from your mum at lunch. She said Ron was so hysterical that your father almost had to take him to St. Mungo's."

M. Monster chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
Thought Angus seemed familiar, and I just couldn't place him!

Can't wait for more
M. Monster chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
I like the Pettigrew insult. Now a household insult for traitors!

The dream at the end of the chapter was epic. And Jamie's reaction to the ginger root... oh lord.
M. Monster chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Firstly, the last line in this chapter was my favorite part. Charlie's trying to make Jamie feel less awkward and he brings up the freaking Cannons. God, Weasley is synonymous with Quidditch, I swear.

Excellent job, very excited for the remainder of the story!