Reviews for Our Inevitable Fate
yetanothercatgirl chapter 4 . 8/22/2011

What I've learned today is you shouldn't just go "oh, this guy's on a favorites list... and I love crossovers!" without LOOKING UP WHAT IT'S CROSSING OVER. wtf is Bokurano? That's terrible! It's like... inverse Gurren Lagann. It takes the cake from Evangelion, that's for sure. I mean, I knew Higurashi was a rather depressing mindtrip, but the angst in this one was thick enough to choke on.

Also, not notcing the "tragedy" tag before jumping right in. I'M SUPER PRO.

HOLY CRAP. When people started dying, I almost cried. It hit that squidgy part of my soul that feels sad when I see roadkill, or the beginning of the movie Up. I mean, I know they're sacrificing themselves to save their planet... but knowing that they're pawns in a giant shell game is sad.

I love your writing style and formatting - the inclusion of headings really added to the story. I also liked that you didn't give a complete blow-by-blow of all of the robot fights.

The end was supremely satisfying, especially how Kyon totally maneuvers everything to be just the way he likes it... I love a happy ending.
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 4 . 12/20/2010

I nearly cried when I read this, I don't like the premisis of Bokura No in general, but damn this deserves the label of ULTIMATE HEARTWARMING. I love it, and will now procceed to go back and read a few of your other stories, those which I haven't read already :).
kittle-uk chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
I meant to go to bed three hours ago. But I just couldn't stop reading this fic once I started. You write some really addictive fic. Thank you. The characters were pretty well written and the story was gripping. It brought a tear to my eye in all the right places and made the ending all the sweeter. And that final humourous twist in the last section boosted my mood up even further. This has definitely jumped into my top ten favourite fics on this site.
uzukun7 chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
it was a bit hard to understand some of the interactions in the second chapter becuase you described them through physical traits and not actual names but once this story picked up some steam, it became a great read. over the course of a week, i watched both seasons of the higurashi episodes, and im glad i did it was a fascinating anime, with killer lolis and whatnot. this story really makes kyon out to be some big damn hero, and the feelings conveyed by all of the characters seemed extremely genuine. i really hope you continue writing your other story since you have great talent for this. in either case i look forward to your other works. laterz
too lazy to login chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
OMG! i didn't realize it was bokurano until the computer-caves OwO

T-T YUKI! *cries*
Sperance chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
Ugh, for the love of... This is damn depressing. But I can't stop reading them. I... I need to know that maybe, everything will be alright. But, having read the bokurano manga, I know there's like chancce of this.

Keep 'em coming!
Sperance chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Oh... Damn. It's beggining. They're SO screwed right now. Well, I'll be looking forawr to the next one!
Sperance chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Oh, God... You didn't. You won't dare. I dare you to dare. Because if you really wrote this crossover, it's going to be damn depressing. And I bet I'll love it. So keep 'em coming! XD