Reviews for Stiff Dignity
CanadaLove123EEEEK chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
That was amazing. Without a doubt one of the best one-shots I've ever read. It was great! You're extremely talented:D
Mexgirlmindy chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Love the writing style, it so elegent. Write more!
the M A G I C I A N - x chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This was a great lemon, but I do have a few issues with the way this story was written.

If you decided to write a story in first-person, you need to use that character's voice. This did not give me the feeling that we were in the mind of Doumeki.

My other issue is the over-use of imagery. In some places, it was simply too wordy. Description is good, but you need to find a balance between too much and too little. At times, it was hard to remember the point of the sentence. Switching between simple, complex, and compound sentence structure will definitely help with this and it will improve your writing.

Over all, this was a great pice, though. I'm not flaming you, just offering you a critique. :)
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
O.o ...damn that was hot! Most subtly so!xD I guess the universe is like in rou season?idk but this was great and I thank your friend for inspiring you! Glad i found you!:3
Lady Mugetsu chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
haha, i just started readong it cause of the death note joke summary with the crumpling chips...XD

good story
Suki Doll chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This was oddly confusing to read. I absolutely had no idea what the heck was going on. You used too many similes and metaphors and some other imagery writing stuff that just made it sound like it was drawling out and really awkward.

I just loved the underwear ironing part.

Next time, try not to focus so much on imagery. You'd be surprised how much better a story is if you just get to the point.
BittyWhiteFox chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Oh my god. The imagery of this story is absolutely amazing *_*

You are one of the most amazing writer's I've ever seen.
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Subtly HOT! (but hot all the same, with beautifully worded genius )

What goes through his mind when Watanuki irons Douemki's underwear?

A: That Doumeki doesn't wear them too often cause they're too clean (guess why? XD)
Dreamweaving chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Uwah... o.o

I don't usualy enjoy this kind of thing, but I was so caught up in this because it was so... wow.

Their interactions, their conversation throughout the story. My eyes were glued to the screen and I was so into the story that I didn't hear my father asking me a question from the kitchen until he peered out and waved a hand at me. .~ (The kitchen door is like a foot to my right.)

You are GOOD at this.

And at the end, when Doumeki's thinking about what Watanuki's thoughts would be while ironing his underwear? Hehehe. I think that was a fun way to end it.

I'm totaly faving this.
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
i have the say that is obviously the best lemon I've read! I can see this happening (if it did) in the fic, thanks for keeping it in character!