Reviews for Of Smudges and Grins
numbuh 1x1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I'm crying... Okay, I'm not, but this is beautiful... Now I'm gonna dream about a boy doing that on my window. But I think he might fall.. hahaha..
Xellda chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This reminds me of a pic on dA.

Cute! (as always)

I love your 2/5 stories.

They supply me with my daily need of fluff! X3

And yes I guess I can consider myself a newbie.

Sadly I haven't written any thing for this fandom yet.

Still working on my first fic.

Any way...keep on writing your stories full of awesomeness!

Xellda
soraskybeauty chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
cute abby finally lost her cool nice writting style
operacynic chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
That was cute!
babbitrulez chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Holy cow! I love your stories!

And this was no exception!

... ... Yes, I am a newbie.

Sorry.

I came out of the woodworks 'cause it got a little boring in there (too much wood...). ...And I randomly came up with some ideas for fanfics for this show.

In other news: Yay! You're back!

While skimming through all of the pages of fanfics for KND, I found that all of yours I liked. ;)

Well I must bid you adieu!

Keep writing!

You're awesome at it!

Okbye

-babz out
Laurie43 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
your back!

it nice to see a familiar face again

this is very good as always and i have missed your amazing 25 fics

well done :)
i dont know what to put here chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
aww. :)

and in answer to your question

in the following order: bored. channel surf. cartoon network. KND. remember. watch. love. obsess. fanfic. 3
The Flying Red Panda chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
You're back! *victory dances* Oh how I've missed your work. I haven't got my required 2/5 fluff.

And you've managed to perfectly portray Hoagie and Abby perfectly in an adorable oneshot :)

I've been asking myself that for a while. Where are all the new people coming from? Perhaps it was because of the KND re-runs?
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
You seriously don't know how much I missed your work - its nice to have something familiar in this sea of newbies. Honestly, where did you guys come from?

Awesome, awesome work with Abby here - I've always been fond of how you write her. And Hoagie. -huggles him-

Total favorite!

-Kati.
super ario chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Ah. Very short but very cute. :)
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/25/2010