Reviews for How far can love go?
Q chapter 1 . 5/6
It was great maybe the next one can be about bowser and Mario
ytp dora fan 7 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Since you done the boy/girl part in your fanfic called Christmas at the Smash Manor, why don't you try some more boy/girl pairings like Ludstrid, Roy/Astrid, Zor/Astrid, Zavarla, Zor/Clara and Larry/Rachel (Mario, Dreamworks Dragons, Sonic Lost World, Drawn Together, Teen Titans Go!, and a fanfic called 'bad day gone worse')
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Aw... poor little Bowser Jr. ... I know this sounds crazy, but can you wright a Bowser Jr x Ludwig story, just for that ship?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
That was weird
1of5 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
I have always wanted to see stuff with Ludwig and Junior. I've seen pictures, but I have never read anything with that.
Until now. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Pls do iggy and Morgan proctor from Futurama
yoshi chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
ok
Lemmykoopa759 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
WTF bowser just have sex with his child the older one the cuter one and they are all gay great a fan tell my friend about it.
QueenBoo chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I love your stories! Richtig episch wäre mal Morton und Iggy, oder so
25yearoldITGuy89 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Bowser Jr. 11 years old? No way. He is 4-8 years old, but not 11!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh my God loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
You - YOU MEAN I HAVEN'T REVIEWED THIS?! D:
Well it was awesome even though i hate incest and especially gay incest, but THAT'S WHAT MAKE IT SO GOOD
Make sense?
Probably not but whatever
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
SO GAY

i loved it

STUPID

U are awsome

I HATED IT

From the angel and the DEVIL
epicgamerL chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Pretty good
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
U FOGHORN... NASTY BITCH THAT IS JUST SO GAY WAT U WRITE U JACKASS!SON OF A BITCH. ... I it was nice how lemmy and Ludwig stood up for junior... I liked it slitly But...BUT IT IS STILL DISGUSTING U SON OF A JACKASS .FAG . I STILL HATE U UGH!