Reviews for Arnica Root
Hannah chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Sorry I got cut off there. I meant to say that it seems a little out of place since he cannot even convey he feelings to her until his last scene when he asks Hodel to marry him. But over all it was very good!
Hannah chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Very good story. I take it you've been in the show. I'm in it now myself as Hodel. I thought the interaction seemed pretty legit right up until he asked Hodel to allow him to rest his head in her lap. That seems to far for him. Not inappropriate, but just a little to personal especially since he can hardly convey his true feelings unt
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Beautiful! I love them...can you write more?(
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
My favorite FOTR couple! *squee* I love this one. (:
ld0809 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Absolutely lovely. They were definitely my favorite pairing in Fiddler. Great story!
TamoraSky chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
it's really good I thought it was cute
lexell-cassini chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
o.o This is strange! We wrote fanfiction about the same night, in dates very close! I login here to upload the chapter here (I'm not much here since I found a web in spanish), and I found this.

I like your version very much, too! I would love to broke some tradicions with that jewish-philosopher!

So, if you want to read, take a look in the only spanish fanfiction in this cathegory :D
Ophelia Violet chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I really liked this. Perchik's dialogue was perfect, I can easily imagine the character talking that way! The entire scene comes to mind very easily the way you described it.