Reviews for A Walk In The Blue Ridge Mountains
BrandSpankingNew chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
I have been steadily working my way through your series. This last little fic had to be commented on, because I adore papa bear Gibbs (that last paragraph was too damn precious) and if I haven't told you before, you write great oc's, who the reader wants to root for. Thanks for another lovely little story.

If you are ever interested in an American picker, I would be willing to help out with that. Some of your turns of phrase are charmingly English, but don't make sense said by the oh-so-American Gibbs. It is a little thing, and the stories are completely lovely either way, but I thought I would offer.

Thanks again for your fun characterizations and edge-of-your-seat plots!
USAFChief chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
I really do like your continued use of these characters a lot. You've one again woven a tale involving all the characters with a fine plot and gotten the bad guy in the end. Now - you've got to do something to ease the tension between Tony and Ziva! I know you feel they'll never get together, and neither do I. But they can clear the air and be better partners, can't they? And it seems to me that you are the lady to do it.

A very good read. Thanks,

pdf
USAFChief chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
A cliffhanger on a cliff...wow!

pdf
Space1Traveler chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
O-o-o-h! So nice! *heavy sigh* I sure do love this series. Very plausible whumping and we got the bad guy. Yay, us!

I was kind of sad about Tony and Ziva's outing, but not really. I'm as confused as Tony is about Ziva. How does that woman's brain work? I, at least like her way more than Jeanne (double ew).

On to the next exciting adventure...
Belker chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
Hey there!

What a lovely ending to a great story! Gibbs taking care of his DiNozzo, Tim's thinking of getting married (will you do that story, huh, huh, will you?) and Gill's back to her old self.

Good job with the climbing scene and the weariness of the gang on the way back. I loved Gibbs taking Tony's tee off...but that's just me ;)

Take care!

/Belker
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
'"Ya want one of those cute little ceramic tiles on the door with your name on?"

"Can I have one with a picture of a puppy?" His voice tailed off sleepily.

Gibbs didn't answer. Hell, I already got one, DiNozzo…'

I really love this last bit, it was so gosh darn cute :D loved the little story and so can't wait for others in this series if there are going to be others that is? Please? hehe Greatly awesome job as always. Poor Tony though not getting what he wants, he never does sigh but he always has Gibbs to come a save him from all the nastys :D again i really loved it :D
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
Aw man i really do love the way you build up the tension and leave us with an awesome cliffy like that :D and i also love the way you do try to put a little humour in to your stories too, no matter how serious they are :D looks like Tony is going to get into trouble when he gets back haha, bless him he only wants to help with no thought to his own helth. loved this chapter and can't wait to read the lest one :D
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
has the urge to say 'ot oh spagetti os' oops just did haha, trouble seems to be brewing again for our Tony and Gibbs isnt happy about being far away either.

'and both agents stomachs suddenly growled. "Hey… our guts…they agree," Tim said.' this line cracked me up haha, Boys!.

Toodles off to read the next chapter, good job with this one :D can't wait to see what kind of trouble is going to find them this time lol

Now i hate this alister guy with a passion and wish a very horrible death to befall him MUWAHAHAHAHAHA Good job :D
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Well i certainly didnt like Alistair when he first entered the story and i really really don't like him now, now Tony's pal has gone to hell and ziva was trying to make up for it bless her hehe great second chapter and story so far, i can't wait to see what you have in store for them this time :D though tony can put his foot in it a little can't he haha bless him :D
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Lovely but slightly angsty start to this story and i so can't wait to read the rest of it as usual *Gins like a loon* haha, i know im a bot late reviewing but better late then never eh? I loved the bit with abby hehe made me giggle :D but Ziva, Ziva, Zvia what are we going to do with her...naughty not thinking about waht Tony wanted :( i hope you don't hurt Tony too badly in this one lol haha...what am i saying i love how much to hurt him MUWAHAHAHAHA anyways off to read the next chapter :D woop..
Azamiko chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
*grin* Great ending. XD Loving this series of fics; can't wait for the next one.
JellyKate1 chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
Rather an abrupt ending, but a fun story. I'm glad Tim and Tony got to be heroic. Are you going to write more stories set in the Princeton universe?
diana teo chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
Yes,Tony certainly listed out all the problems nicely,didn't he? And a jacket-rope? I'm proud of YOUR resourcefulness! I swear I'm feeling dizzy from the imagined should hear my heart pounding away right now and the gulp I just gave! Oh,god,that rock grinding into his ribs...Gah,the tension...wonderful Tim,oh,the sweet blessed relief of level ground! Gill did exactly what I felt like doing when she decked Woolley a good one! And to answer Tony's query as to why everything goes wrong,look no further than the author of your misery...;p HE DROPPED HIS PANTS! Sorry,where was I...? Cute ending!
genevra chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
I loved the end. It made me chuckle delightedly. I'm feeling a little posh right now, haha. Or maybe that should be teeheehee.

This feels unfinished. Not in a bad way but like maybe you have more to write. For what its worth, I think you could have continued. There's so much to love about this though. The strength and courage they all had was great. Loved Gill punching Woolley in the face. He deserved much more than that. Maybe Ziva should have thrown him over the edge. And Gill was so lovely to Jack afterwards. It was good to see her and Claire happy and made-up albeit briefly. I loved Tim thinking he should marry Mari sooner than he imagined (wink wink nudge nudge). Poor Tony and Ziva. They just cant get it together. Of course I loved the ending with Gibbs turning up. He's a regular knight in shining armour.

Another great story. You already know how clever I think you are. xoxo
rachelahavah chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
Great story! I was really hoping there would be more though-you left me hanging with Tony and Ziva. Maybe you could add another chapter or two about them resolving things (like how she left before talking to him)...hint hint! :-)