Reviews for Tainted?
RattailBoy chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
I was lucky enough to stumble upon this story by misclicking and upon reading the summary and noticing the mention of Drowtales continuing to read. I don't suppose you are ever going to continue writing it? I enjoyed it. If not do you know of any others?
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Why can't she hear the spirits name? Also why does he have white fur and nor orange like her?
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Interesting, I must admit I've heard of this drowtale, its a webcomic right? Not very familar with its story or rules thought.
Sky66 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Interesting beginning ... wished you would have put something to indicate the changes in POV between Syphile and ... the human (I don't recall his name). The way you also described the "spirit" world was a bit confusing ... too many twists and turns for my liking but then again it is a spirit world (different dimension). Otherwise, it was an okay start, still need to finish reading the rest though. I may have a theory as to why no one reviewed yet, the main story of drowtales is not done so ... people aren't looking for fanfics when the story is still in progress/extra junk as well. So, good luck and update soon.