Reviews for Remember Me
Wonderful story.
saderia chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Omg Justin.
Eugenia75 chapter 47 . 1/28/2014
I love all your stories, you are so talented.
This is one of my favorite, but I also love all your stories, expecially the AU stories
Keep writing, I never get tired of reading your fanfiction

Sorry for my english, I'm Italian :)
iCareAboutHim chapter 47 . 11/10/2013
this was an absolute masterpiece, I must say. The emotion was clear as day, pouring out throughout the story... But did I misread or you didn't mention HOW Justin survived the crash?
Either way, I loved this to the core and really hope to read some more of your works.
iCareAboutHim chapter 38 . 11/10/2013
My own heart just goes out for them...every time Justin gets a glimpse of his memory
iCareAboutHim chapter 34 . 11/10/2013
ah...the kiss... I can feel the lingering, the tension
iCareAboutHim chapter 30 . 11/10/2013
I'm sorry... did she say "that's very noble of you"? I don't know about PEOPLE, but taking advantage of a person who knows NOTHING of his past and trying to WOO him, is really shameful. And what freaking chance are they talking about? Until Justin remembers at least SOMETHING more than he does now, how COULD he be allowed to make ANY sort of decision. Heh, what, if he doesn't remember he can go off to another man? Then, what when he will remember? Will the man hold him guilty? Not to leave him? That's bull... (sorry, had to get it out)
iCareAboutHim chapter 28 . 11/10/2013
that was very ...sensual... I adore this story
iCareAboutHim chapter 23 . 11/10/2013
the doctor is being too much driven by his "affections". He's being unreasonable. There could be NO WAY for Justin to not go back to Pittsburgh when EVERYTHING is there. And I'm not talking because I'm a huge shipper of them. It's just COMMON SENSE.
iCareAboutHim chapter 22 . 11/10/2013
Okay, I was so eager to read the next part that I pressed next, but I decided to make a short stop to say at how BEAUTIFULLY intense that was. Brilliant job!
Zsadistwhore chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I completely forgot you wrote this. I love this and wanted to re-read it for (at least) the 3rd time for a while now, but kept remembering at inconvenient times for me to try and find it. If I'd remembered you'd written it (or remembered to favourite it), then that wouldn't have been a problem.
So I'm sure that's probably a compliment to your writing ability that I remember this years after you published this/I first read it and that I keep re-reading it. Or it could mean I'm somewhat of a stalker and would read everything you write, regardless of its quality.
Audra Markwell chapter 47 . 7/15/2013
I decided to wait to finish this story before I reviewed (so many chapters!).

I really liked this story. You put suspense in all the right places: when Brian discovers Justin's alive and goes to see him, the question of how Justin's friends and family will react when they discover he's alive, and most importantly, when Justin gets his memory back. I read this over a few consecutive nights, and found myself looking forward to the next part of the story.

My one criticism is that you tend to be somewhat repetitive with describing the characters' feelings: Brian's love and devotion to Justin (not that that's a bad thing!), Justin's guilt over his amnesia, etc.

Great story, entertaining read! Although, I would've liked to see how Justin handled the knowledge of Andrew's love for him, once his memory came back.
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 47 . 5/17/2013
Wow this story was a real tear jerker. I really didn't think it would end happily, but I'm so glad it did.
margo20 chapter 47 . 9/10/2012
I just wanted to let you know that I think it was one of the best fanfic story about B&J I have ever read:) thank you. Marget20