Reviews for Fingers and Toes
Myrddin Ambrosius chapter 13 . 10/8/2010
What happened to ch. 14? Chapter count says 14, but there's only 13.
Madje Knotts chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
Just thought I'd answer your question about the word count, the site counts your author's notes as well as your story
TravelingSue chapter 14 . 8/13/2010
Excellent story looking forward to the sequel
Escaped Ninja chapter 14 . 8/13/2010
this was great, mate, can't wait till the sequel:D
SouthunLady chapter 14 . 8/11/2010
Great, looking forward to the journey of the pregnancy and baby. I love baby stories.
mendenbar chapter 14 . 8/11/2010
Well, since this was such fun, I will just have to pitterpat my way over to the next fic.
my-completeness chapter 14 . 8/11/2010
great stuff!
jsiebert chapter 14 . 8/11/2010
Thanks for the lovely epilogue to a wonderful tale which starts in bad situations but became a couple and a family.

I can't wait for the sequel. More stories please . . .
Ending-Daley chapter 14 . 8/11/2010
Aww that's a really good ending half way through the chapter i was like haa, haa Brennan's going to be pregnant isn't she.

i can't wait till the sequel i'll keep an eye out.
KatsBonesCrazy chapter 14 . 8/11/2010
Great story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks so much. I look forward to the sequel.
vampirediva07 chapter 14 . 8/10/2010
I just read all 14 chapters and I LOVE it! So cute! I can't wait for the sequel to be up!
chymom chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
This was so touching. It shows how far Bones has come. Booth has changed some but Bones needed to see what was right in fornt of her. In this story she took her time but she saw it. Waiting on the last part. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.
Ending-Daley chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
Awe what a gorgeous date.

I can't wait for the epilogue.
CSINaomi chapter 13 . 8/8/2010
Girl, you rocked it! Nicely done :D

Love ya,

Naomi
mendenbar chapter 12 . 7/29/2010
There are no such things as filler chapters. IMO (and I am always right about these things), so called "filler" chapters are just chapters that, perhaps, aren't the most important in terms of the plot, but very important in terms of understanding the characters and where they are.

scrawled look across his features

"scrawl" implies written or drawn so just what does it mean here? (I live to learn.)