Reviews for Bell Ringer
Riouchi chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Hey, this story is really promising and it would be such a waste if this wouldn't be continued... especially after that cliff hanger...well seeing that you haven't updated these one in yrs then I guess it says that pretty much. Anyways, if you happen to consider picking it up again, I would definitely w8 for an update. And, yes, I did like your Cinderallen AU fairytale fic too :3 Tnx for sharing your stories~
Shadow Spears chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Oh my glob please update!
Ayahne chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
This story has so much potential !
lavanderbunny chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
You HAVE to continue this! PLEASE!
axis.powers.2013 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Why does it have to end now!mooooore or ill cry
Alice P. Snow chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Oh, pleeaaase continue! The story is great so far! I can't wait for the next chapter!

A.P.S.
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please continue. I really love this fanfiction. I always loved the hunchback of notre Dame. It was one of my favorites as a kid and to have dgm with it. Please? I would love it.
PoisonousDemon chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
i didn't see any mysterious lavis who didnt belong
i love your story
Crazyanimelover1289 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, are you going to update this story soon? I hope so! It's really good! Plus, it's 2 of my favorite shows/movies put together! I want MOOOOOOOOORE! I am soon (if not I already am) going to become your biggest fan, heehee! ...so hi!
alwaysstaygray chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
please please UPDATE! I need 2 no wat's goona happen
TheBeanButCallMeBee chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
You NEED to update this story!You can't leave it at such an evil cliffhanger and then not continue it for 2 ,CONTINUE!I'll give you a cookie!
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Now this is interesting owo you must update ~
Idabel chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
please continue this story if you ever have the time, i love the gypsy plotline!
Kumika95 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I have to say that i like this adaptation. Please continue. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE.
ShinigamiSeniade chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
i love this idea! please write more soon!