Reviews for Seasons To A Child
Vivi007Nee chapter 5 . 1/13
I haven't checked to see how old this story is or even if you're still around this site, but I just want you to know what a wonderful experience this fic (and particularly this chapter) has been. I'm stifling happy tears right now-you had me at "seizure of glee."
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
Sweet chapter. These stories have been a delight to read. Keep up the good work.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
So cute. You're trying to give me cavities with how sweet these stories are. Lovely work with this one.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
Aww! That has got to be one of the cutest things I have ever read. Child Lee is so precious. Nice job with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Cute and funny. Lee is so adorably innocent. Nice work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
More cuteness. Gai's explanation for why things die is sweet and a nice way to put it for a child. This chapter is just too cute. Good work.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Aww, so cute. I can imagine the look on his face when he's busted with the cereal. Adorableness to the max! They do seem to have a father-son relationship and you've done a great job with showing that in this chapter. Nice job.
InuNekoLexi chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
Aww hehe I think this story is moving along quite nicely and is very cute. I cant wait for more :)
DeadXombie chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
Yes yes u should gai XD
DeadXombie chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
XD *speechless*
DeadXombie chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwww !*speechless DX*
DeadXombie chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
XD ahahahahaha go lil lee! Suuuuu funay
DeadXombie chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Aweeeeewwww sooo adorable omg poor lee poor ladybug omg sooo cute!
DeadXombie chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Aweeeee so cute must keep reading!
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
D'aaaw! This is so cute!

I really like how you didn't write Gai as the super-insane-smothering-love-fest so many people make him out to be. He's mature here, and sounds a bit lonely. Very nice!