Reviews for Baby Mama Drama
Alohamora-Obliviate chapter 22 . 11/2/2012
Very well-written and entertaining!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Haha ur right about people acting ghetto from Brooklyn because they do, also in the Bronx as well, it's worster than Brooklyn really! A little in manhattan, in the poorer neighborhoods
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
The way Harry speaks really bothers me, I hope something happens to alter it, otherwise I'm enjoying this :)
Guest chapter 22 . 10/12/2012
I love your funny little story and give you: two golden stars.

Hope to see more of your work one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
Riahana chapter 22 . 9/27/2012
A really cute story, I really enjoyed it. Thank you you for sharing :)
Ilandriel chapter 22 . 9/23/2012
Cute story :-)
Draco'sGirl98 chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
I think you did very well on the seizure part, except for a few things only a person who has witnessed it would notice. Just things like the person's face should be laid horizontal to the floor so they don't choke on their tongue, and that they're eyes roll back into their head, and they're not really aware of what's happening.
Child of Dreams chapter 22 . 9/13/2012
Harry's not REALLY pregnant, is he?
Child of Dreams chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
HEY, MY NAME IS KATIE!

P.S. GO KISS A SQUIRREL!
Child of Dreams chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Oh goody!
(smirks viciously)
Time for revenge on the Turdsleys!
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 22 . 9/12/2012
That was a lovely end. Brava.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 21 . 9/12/2012
Harry's original rant confused the crap out of me. He knows what room he's going to- the one of requirement. Why would there be a bed? Why would he need Poppy? Why would he get beat up? o.O I'm so confused.

My stomach flipped when Harry kissed him. Always a good sign. Also, I've grown quite fond of how you call him the raven rather than the raven-hair boy or something. It's cute.

Sad, but effective start to a relationship.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 20 . 9/12/2012
Aww. Bad week for my man. Almost gave up on my dragon.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 18 . 9/12/2012
...Draco did NOT just say that to my Harry... (jaw hit the FLOOR when I understood who was speaking) Break his heart, why don't you? -.-
You laid it on too thick. Poor Harry. x.x I'll be surprised if he doesn't run away now.
*sigh* I'm interested in just how they make up. Clearly older Harry understood what Draco did and why.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 17 . 9/12/2012
What makes you think Blaise is Italian? I can't find a reference to such a thing. But nice scene between him and Harry.
1,324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »