Reviews for Baby Mama Drama
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
So I understand, Harry's body did more than shrink to the size of when he was 7, but it went back in time to when he was 7? That's the only reasonable explanation for why scars he received then would still be so vividly red and swollen now, 11 years later.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Cute and an interesting thought for a story. Looking forward to more of it.
Liv chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
Ahhhhh! I cried. I love this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Lol yeah I live in NYC. Been to Brooklyn a few times. Just keep your head up, don't make eye contact and make sure you look like you know where your going lol. Man, I love NY.
Great story btw! So cute :)
ME chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
Hi! i loved this story, read from beginning to end in less then 2 hours :P

just a note: in some places it says Zambini instead of Zabini

Thanks for writing and uploading and overall making my day!
StarStruck chapter 22 . 9/1/2012
Draco you idiot! *facepalm* He's gonna regret that one. Anyways, I want to express how wonderful and well written and emotionally touching etc, etc, this story was. But I'm lazy and un-creative (is that even a word?), so the best your gonna get is this; well done and thanks for one hell of a story.
StarStruck chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
That was bloody BEAUTIFUL! *Sob*
Midnight.Virgo chapter 22 . 8/26/2012
OMFG i love you! this story is AMAZING! i LOVE you! i could not stop reading! i REALLY REALLY love you! My heart exploded so many times! Did i mention i love you!
Blazing Ace chapter 21 . 8/23/2012
Well WOW yourself! This was EPIC!
Blazing Ace chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
OMG I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO REALISED THAT DRACO NEVER ACTUALLY HIT ANYONE FIRST!
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
OH MY F &KING GOD! T.T

CHIBI HARRY! and its so effing SAAADDDD!

I'm like... not in tears (sniffles) but c'mon! It's sad! T.T
Foxface chapter 16 . 8/21/2012
YUS KILL THE VERNONE TOAD HAWKY! XD that was freakin epic!
Love Denied chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
God damnit! You made me cry! D: Granted I have read this story more than once but but...but! still! Adorable!
kuropi-chan chapter 22 . 8/4/2012
Oh my!

Draco's maternal instincts will be the death of me. Harry's just too adorable!

I loved how you just captured the emotions in each of the chapters, especially Draco when he begins crying over the loss of his Little Golden Boy. It was just heartbreaking!

And it IS nice to finally read something without overpowering, overly descriptive BED scenes. This is a good-natured story with in-depth emotions, and I very much love it! Many, many thanks for writing it!
Danny Phantom13 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Ouch...the belt...Usually when you're mexican(Like me) you get disciplined with the belt and hurts like hell! It made me cry and sore for hours... Ah well. AMAZING STORY!
1,300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »