Reviews for Baby Mama Drama
Guest2724 chapter 22 . 6/14/2016
I LOVE this story! You are a REALLY good writer. Please write more.
Gingerljf175 chapter 22 . 6/10/2016
I loved this, i didnt know what to expect going into this but i was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed the feels and the humor, well done :)
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 22 . 5/25/2016
I really enjoyed reading your fiction, and Little Harry is so cute! Thanks for this great story.
Suckdisdick chapter 15 . 5/24/2016
Oooh kinky.

Eat shit.
Kissme007 chapter 22 . 5/15/2016
This was absolutely amazing! I had so much fun reading it and little Harry was adorable and really loved how you potrayed Draco in the story. The interactions between remaining Slytherins and Gryffindors were amusing to watch. I also get why you didn't include a lemon scene. This story is complete without it. It has a charm so it doesn't really need it. It's nicely written with maybe 2-3 errors in total, so that's not a big thing at all. Can't wait to read more of your works :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Absolutely beautiful.
ThexGypsyxPrincessx chapter 22 . 5/10/2016
this story was just to damn cute! i kinda wish it had an epilogue where it showed them bonded or something but it was really really really really cute!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/8/2016
I'm sorry I love this fic but it's ZABINI not Zambini
cinemaalienchild chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
10/10 would read again
sampam69 chapter 22 . 4/18/2016
This tale was epic, truly enjoyed it. :):):)
Phe Phe Nix chapter 6 . 4/14/2016
I love the cute little side, fluffy things, like Harry being ticklish and running from Sirius and how he is a night owl and a morning person and the chocolate stories, especially James going hours without blinking...I just love picturing them in my head
D.k chapter 5 . 4/2/2016
I love how you write from your own experiences, and that you explain about them at the end of each chapter.
blackbloodywolf chapter 22 . 3/11/2016
this was amazing
yoshi.vega chapter 15 . 2/22/2016
This chapter in particular ripped open my heart and made me cry. Not because of the story but because of the kitten. Just recently I was given a white kitten, which I named Ammit (an Egyptian demon, don't ask I'm weird), and she was killed by my neighbor's dogs.
Ammit was only 2 months old when it happened. She was very similar to the kitten in the story, and my heart broke all over again.
angellover130 chapter 2 . 1/22/2016
how the fuck you write this?
1,318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »