Reviews for Baby Mama Drama
quirkymusings chapter 22 . 5/3/2014
*happy sigh* geez I can't believe it's finished, I *loved* this fic. I generally love de-aged fics as a whole, but this was especially lovely and well written and emotional (without crossing into the realms of melodrama).
Two things chapter 22 . 4/27/2014
One: Praise the fucking gods that you don't own Harry Potter because there is no doubt that it would suck, not as bad as this fic, but still...

and

Two: Where is the FUCKING Pedo!Draco tag?!
KRAlover chapter 22 . 4/24/2014
THIS IS THE BEST DRACO/HARRY STORY I HAVE READ! Ever!
God I wish u would continue writing it? A sequel!? No?
Loved it loved it!
Xx
G
Guest chapter 16 . 4/20/2014
This chapter was really good finally vernon got what he deserved and I love the bit where aunt petunia said tell harry im proud of him
gaap237 chapter 22 . 4/2/2014
The ending with the club thing really made me laugh. I loved this story! Your portrayal of Draco was fantastic, and little Harry was adorable no matter what he did. Great job!
Lizzie7654 chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
Dude, Harry love for fiction (including the way Sirius explained it to Malfoy) is exactly like me. In every way possible.
Sprout2012 chapter 22 . 3/17/2014
I don't usually read de-aging fics, but I randomly clicked on yours. I'm glad that I did. An enjoyable read, well written. Good job.
GlambertMatt chapter 22 . 2/18/2014
That story was soooooo cute. There really was no need for sex in it no matter how much I do enjoy smut lol
Amy chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
I am completely in love with this story:D! It was so cute and wonderful seeing Harry at a child, and watching Draco change throughout the chapter:). Just completely adorable thank you so very much for taking time to write this:)!
Obscene Cupcake chapter 16 . 2/1/2014
Um. Check out /r/raisedbynarcissists on reddit. As a child of abuse AND neglect- the woman's attempt to look good in front of those men succeeding is utterly disgusting
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 19 . 1/26/2014
"You may be prince, but I'm their damned king."

This is brilliance! I can't even finish reading it because I keep giggling and thinking "oh Harry, you're Slytherin is showing" and every time I say it out loud I give it an exclamation mark and the sassiest tone you may never hear. I love it XD
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 15 . 1/26/2014
What's PWF?
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
I have a weird habit of showing no emotion to a story and only living the characters (I even speak the dialogue) and then letting out my fangirl (besides the occasional grin, repeating of a line to get it just right, and when I absolutely HAVE to squeal) and I have to tell you, when I finished this chapter I was fangirling so much, my brother had to come in and tell me to shut up. And my cat decided the underside on my bed was a great hiding spot (it is, but still).

My cat almost NEVER gets out of my bed while I'm in it.
AVID33 chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
The go suck a chipmunk thing was so funny I have a friend that always says crap on a cracker weird but funny
Obscene Cupcake chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
Rereading this... I forgot this entire chapter. wow. beautiful.
1,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »