Reviews for What Really Happened
thorn of roses2205 chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
Omg I love this book. Please continue
the.curri.of.life16 chapter 10 . 11/18/2011
i really like your story cant wait to read more. updaate soon
Krystyle chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
Hassan I love it
The Evil Hillbilly chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
awwwww i absolutely love the way their relationship progresses . it's the cutest thing ever. D
New Dawn Rising chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
Hahaha...I can SO see Scott being parental and anal and...never mind. XD
kittycat2010 chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
i love this story!and i was so happy you updated! ) update again soon PLEASE!
Anonymoose13 chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
Can't wait for an update! Hey! I made a rhyme!
ALLREMS chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
Sounds like Lance is being watched. Just curious if maybe it was his dad who's forcing to join up with Magneto and the brotherhood. Their relationship is so cute and Lance obviously feels the same way Kitty does. Hey I was right about the note I swear I didn't peak ahead. Looking forward to your next update.
ALLREMS chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
Ohh so kitty might find out why lance didn't want to go to xaviers after all. Interesting that Xavier would just come out with the xmen thing and not letting kitty decide if she wanted to help humans or not. I don't think lance standing in front of kittys locker was a coincidence. Maybe he slipped her a note maybe that's why he insisted she go with Jean because he knew if she did he'd see her again.
ALLREMS chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
i remember reading this before, i wonder if i just never reviewed or logged in, hmmm, oh well

im really liking it now, i like kittys povs, and hey she just got her powers, awesome, looks like lance has his already wonder why he didn't just sock the ross guy though?
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
i really liked how you started telling the story. the last paragraph or so set your fic into the action of what "really" happenned

and hey what do you know kitty never said "like" in her sentences ... well atleast i don't remember so she must of not used them excessively
The Evil Hillbilly chapter 9 . 6/20/2010
this story is getting good D
New Dawn Rising chapter 9 . 6/19/2010
I like his smart-aleck answer to "What are you doing here?" "Chemistry." Looking forward to his explanation.
son-of-puji chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
What the heck? Lance either has an evil twin, or he's got brainwashed not to talk to any of the X-geeks... But still, he was at her locker... aww, come back and update!:)
New Dawn Rising chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
Haha...'human smell detector'. I like that one! XD Can't wait to read more.