Reviews for Rise of the Phoenix
Meech Macko chapter 5 . 1/24
It appears Ranma is going to girl all the time...

guess I will never find a fic where he is a guy...his true gender
Meech Macko chapter 3 . 1/24
It would be a shameful and non heroic if he fought in his girl form in a MICRO skirt ...It wuld look heroic IF HE FOUGHT AS A GUY.

There are too many fics with Ranma a TRUE GENDER MALE relinquishing his true gender and settling for his female side and wearing a damn fuku...kills the Hero and knight in shining armour effect...those kinda fics are a big turn-off.

Ranma has more SKILLS than sailor senshi who are dependant on their gifted magic and he is already powerful with his hard earned training...plus pure skills can outdo power anytime.

Hoping this fic isnt dead
9foxgrl chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
this story is very interesting, pls update
Bunnicula03 chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
I love the story. Usagi won't get back with Mamo-baka, will she? Please, update!
iceland chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
what happens next to ranma next with meeting the phoenix first time. fun to read chapters that are posted.
PsychoSinMafia chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Pretty good story so far. Your use of the Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger is interesting at least, so I think I'll keep reading
Sailor Tala chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY
Liz chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
I know the story is complete and all but I can't figure out what happened to Usagi with the guy that attacked her. Then again I'm only on chapter 2, so I don't know if you explained it or not :P
Skullqueencb chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
ok not bad.

but are you ever going to update.

IT BEEN MORE THEN A YEAR
Lucyole chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
your story is very good and interesting i like the future couple
of ranma and Serena now we know why chibiusa have pink hear v,
please write more chapters i would be very happy to read them.
*cookies for you*
Kalladin1989 chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Great story, please keep more coming.
Taeniaea chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
cool story
Lucyole chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
interesting story i like the pairing you are

making here you dont say it but the future and all

let me guess who usag married in the end(and it is

not darien that i am sure of *kills him in my mind*)

please wriet more of that amazing exciting and

romantic it is there i know it is story

she is really great and cool please write as fas as you

can and possible
LordsFire chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Alright, this fic has definitely entered the category of 'guilty pleasure.'

Your writing is emotionally engaging, and that's one of the most essential things for a writer to master, but it's hurting a lot in some other ways.

First, your sentence structure is chaotic, and understanding does not flow readily and easily. Second, you tend to explain things to much 'telling' rather than 'showing,' and this hurts the story. The two combined, it becomes rather painful to read.

A particular example would be:

"Sailor Mars demanded, her own anger fueling her and giving her the strength to face down this self-proclaimed Goddess who dared interfere with their business and then make demands of them."

Something that would flow a lot better, and not be overly-explanatory, would be more like the following:

"Sailor Mars demanded, the woman's proclamation of her own divinity stoking her anger, and driving her to confront the interloper."

I may be using some terms that are more obscure, making it a bit more difficult for some to understand, but I think it's still apparent how it doesn't feel like a thought that just runs on for too long as much any more.

Sorry if this is confusing or offensive, it's pretty late for me here, but I wanted to give some feedback/encouragement before I forgot, as this is good enough already that I'd love to see it improve into something exceptional.
Shinzochi chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
i am really liking this story, with how you have things being different from the norms of this crossover selection and i am looking forward to the next chapter