Reviews for Rise of the Phoenix
cko2 chapter 7 . 11/9/2016
Intresting story for a crossover. Too bad this seems to be a dead fic though. Sigh...
cabrera1234 chapter 7 . 10/6/2015
please update please
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
Usagi gets raped because she's too stupid to transform. Ranma is a girl because suddenly and against anything he has ever thought or said previously he decides it is important to get in touch with his girl side.

Obviously written by a girl. Obviously retarded.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/3/2015
Really great when are you going t continue it
Lady Eloquence Lorelei chapter 7 . 3/30/2015
I can't wait to see and overprotective Uranus and Neptune heheh
rinnegan18 chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
good story
Meech Macko chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
It appears Ranma is going to girl all the time...

guess I will never find a fic where he is a guy...his true gender
Meech Macko chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
It would be a shameful and non heroic if he fought in his girl form in a MICRO skirt ...It wuld look heroic IF HE FOUGHT AS A GUY.

There are too many fics with Ranma a TRUE GENDER MALE relinquishing his true gender and settling for his female side and wearing a damn fuku...kills the Hero and knight in shining armour effect...those kinda fics are a big turn-off.

Ranma has more SKILLS than sailor senshi who are dependant on their gifted magic and he is already powerful with his hard earned training...plus pure skills can outdo power anytime.

Hoping this fic isnt dead
9foxgrl chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
this story is very interesting, pls update
llCrystalll chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
I love the story. Usagi won't get back with Mamo-baka, will she? Please, update!
iceland chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
what happens next to ranma next with meeting the phoenix first time. fun to read chapters that are posted.
PsychoSinMafia chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Pretty good story so far. Your use of the Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger is interesting at least, so I think I'll keep reading
Sailor Tala chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY
Liz chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
I know the story is complete and all but I can't figure out what happened to Usagi with the guy that attacked her. Then again I'm only on chapter 2, so I don't know if you explained it or not :P
Skullqueencb chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
ok not bad.

but are you ever going to update.

IT BEEN MORE THEN A YEAR