Reviews for The Other Side of the Coin
Mr.Baratheon97 chapter 24 . 8/29
This is amazing! All of the twists away from the original books, if I'm honest I'd've rather read this. Riddle's ambiguous affiliations really add to the depth of the story, and Harry's character develops in an impressionable way, which actually makes sense. I love it!
imnotraven16 chapter 24 . 8/20
excellent story
I think Stupefy is actually a pretty advanced spell. I mean, knocking someone unconscious? I think it should be Expelliarmus. Those are the two spells I know most.
dhh chapter 7 . 1/22
OKAY! What the heck is up with that nosy, bitch that is the Davis girl? I mean, all she does and say is tell Harry to 'shut up'..That is literally all she knows to say and why is acting like Harry being Harry in this story is WRONG and WANTS and DEMANDS for him to CHANGE; just for her and her whatever motive..What a nosy ass bitch! Seriously not liking her at all.

As for the overall story..So far, I'm just confused and since you've NOT gone into any details or a BIT of a detail in regards to what's happened and how TRJ hasn't or didn't become LV?
dhh chapter 4 . 1/21
SO HAPPY you off that knowitall whorebitch..I believe you to be the SECOND author to even DARE do this..Out of the THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of stories that I've read here, I can HONESTLY say that YOU are the SECOND author to a story that I've read that off the bitch SO early on.. Bravo to you.. Makes me so happy. Now if we can get rid of that gold-digging whoreginny then the WORLD is at peace..LOL.

Lastly, what's up with you focusing so much on this Trach Davis girl and where's Millicent and Pansy and Blasie?
dhh chapter 3 . 1/21
Please don't tell me you're going to OFF Sirius. I will be PISSED off if you do..
This was the first Harry Potter fanfiction I've read that I didn't like at all. No context, no explanations, massive plot holes, extraordinarily lazy. The final decisions with Riddle, Potter, and Dumbledore were all ridiculous and unthinking. I have no idea why some people recommended this so highly.
(Disclaimer: Parts of the speech by Grindelwald are not my own and have been reproduced from Hitler's speech in 1927 at Nuremberg)

Interesting to think I was reading and agreeing 100% with Hitler. Always did think Grindelwald's moral utilitarianism was a rather good idea. Kind of awkward comparison though, lol.
Sirwalterbeck chapter 3 . 1/4
the troll in the dungeon has immediately made this a favorite
Insanity NPO chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I don't know about anyone else, but the total lack of context going into the story kind of ruins it. I'm not going to be able to read it.
sasha1213 chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Huh, that speech was interesting. Hitler did have some interesting ideas.
sasha1213 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Haha, Thomas is a muggleborn and he is also black... yayks. He got what he deserved, I guess. Great story beginning. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Good first chapter, I'm excited to see where this goes
Chim Cheree chapter 22 . 10/7/2014
Damn. I liked Tom Riddle with Harry at Hogwarts. I really can't predict how this story will turn out, which is great.
Chim Cheree chapter 18 . 10/7/2014
I'm a bit disappointed that we never got to see Sirius' try his hand at spying. Liked the idea when you first introduced it.