Reviews for Adventures in Parenthood
Uhhmm where is Musa?
Musa Tecna bestfriends forever chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Please Continue
Warlord Darnell chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
that was great! I thuroughly enjoyed that, and impatiently await more. I'm told that's not a wise thing to do with you, but I'm a rather impatient dude, adnd does not want to be left waiting ten months.
Backseat Mistress chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Absolutely cute! I really enjoyed this. I couldn't help but laugh at the end. You did a great job keeping Riven in character, but also making him a parent. Wonderful short. Bravo!
MissElizabethPendragon chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Aw. That was adorable. Gross, but adorable! Update soon.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
there's really a Winx Writer's Anonymous? Where do I sign up?

loved the chapter! that was great!
Darev chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Never been a parent. Doesn't look like that'll be changing anytime soon. Kids annoy me even though I attract them somehow. Them and pets. But I like pets.

As far as stories go, it was not the most interesting to me because I cannot sympathize with Riven, and the setting was mundane, but what I did like was the way Riven's kids turned out so much like him. I can see Gaven and Isilee (pretty name, where's it from?) wreaking havoc wherever they go.

Twins no less. They can be sort of a hive-mind personality, with one completing the others' sentences. They can be the tag-team from hell.

Riven as a daddy...what a concept.

Darev
Stills and Photographs chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Yes, we do love pimping, don't we D

My grandparents and parents have all complained I'm growing up to fast and get all teary-eyed and nostalgis thinking about me on a tire swing - so I was going to give Riven the Worst Dad Ever award for preferring sleep to playing with his kids, HOWEVER, I must admit that I don't know how thrilled my parents were with me at the time when I was that age, so I suppose I'll withold the award until some better opporunity to present it presents itself D

It's a solid start for your newest endeavor - shall we call it Winx Generation 1.5?