Reviews for The Alpha's Imprint
Jess chapter 26 . 7/15
You're so messed up ... And I hate Chase.
angeljames61813 chapter 46 . 6/17
amazing story! simply amazing!
The MaskedKiwi chapter 47 . 11/18/2015
Fabulous story. The spelling errors/grammar errors nearly killed me, but asides from that, well done. Intriguing plot. It was carried though nicely.
misherukuro chapter 6 . 10/8/2015
Thanks for the read. ~,~
Guest chapter 46 . 4/30/2015
Awesome story!
melmel25 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
You should make an alternate ending with a Bella\Chase theme! :D BTW I really like the story
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 47 . 2/18/2015
Awesome story
jacksperluvr chapter 46 . 2/11/2015
i liked it
i3 edward chapter 26 . 1/5/2015
You b word ! I actually LOVED esme kind of like a mother.
You have to make that damn Chase and now Carlisle and Esme are F_ing dead! You are a sick monster!
Hi chapter 46 . 12/29/2014
Ps it's Paul Lahote
DaughterOfHecate4402 chapter 26 . 8/31/2014
You do have a dark side, I can tell, you killed the beloved parents. Mwa ha ha I just don't like that Chase has to be back. :(
DaughterOfHecate4402 chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
I like the ending sentence in this chapter, it's funny
DaughterOfHecate4402 chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
Don't say that your story is one of the best I have ever read and I read a LOT trust me so that's saying alot.
DaughterOfHecate4402 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Good explanationing you must be a really smart adult :)
BabyGirl1910 chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
This is my third time to read this story. I am fascinated with this story. The layout, the background, the chemistry, the flow, etcetera. I can keep going but over all I like this one better then the original. Aside from my personal feelings towards the original storyline, I always felt the story could have provided more meat, more depth. But I have to remind myself the target audience.

I personally believe that a culture with such a long history as those who live in La Push, would have the previous generation(s) help them out a little and the fact that their community would want them to advance educational. Honestly, I felt Meyer was one sided writting the twilight series. It was clear she favored Edward, which is fine but I didn't agree with writing her story based on his outcome, instead of the story itself.

You however, created Chase! I like this character, I mean he's evil I know. But I never believed The Cullens. Not one of them was a 'bad apple'? Whatever! Their source of "living" was to drink the blood of living beings. Chase to me, is realistic, if you will. His lust, his struggle, it's just fascinating.

And I have to talk about the history of Bella's mom. How cool was that, for you to include her meeting with Edward back in the day when he turned "bad." To have the connection and the history come full circle it's just awesome!

Bella and Jacob love story itself is good but you gave them more depth and that's why one of the reasons I love this story. I think Jacob always would have phased first. I mean he's the alpha. Your 'destiny' doesn't see age. Meyer did not want Jacob to phase first bc then none of us would have believed bella would choose Edward. I'll stop. I can keep going but I just want to say I love this story!
1,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »