Reviews for The Alpha's Imprint
Awesome story!
melmel25 chapter 1 . 3/3
You should make an alternate ending with a Bella\Chase theme! :D BTW I really like the story
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 47 . 2/18
Awesome story
jacksperluvr chapter 46 . 2/11
i liked it
i3 edward chapter 26 . 1/5
You b word ! I actually LOVED esme kind of like a mother.
You have to make that damn Chase and now Carlisle and Esme are F_ing dead! You are a sick monster!
Hi chapter 46 . 12/29/2014
Ps it's Paul Lahote
DaughterOfFate9503 chapter 26 . 8/31/2014
You do have a dark side, I can tell, you killed the beloved parents. Mwa ha ha I just don't like that Chase has to be back. :(
DaughterOfFate9503 chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
I like the ending sentence in this chapter, it's funny
DaughterOfFate9503 chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
Don't say that your story is one of the best I have ever read and I read a LOT trust me so that's saying alot.
DaughterOfFate9503 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Good explanationing you must be a really smart adult :)
BabyGirl1910 chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
This is my third time to read this story. I am fascinated with this story. The layout, the background, the chemistry, the flow, etcetera. I can keep going but over all I like this one better then the original. Aside from my personal feelings towards the original storyline, I always felt the story could have provided more meat, more depth. But I have to remind myself the target audience.

I personally believe that a culture with such a long history as those who live in La Push, would have the previous generation(s) help them out a little and the fact that their community would want them to advance educational. Honestly, I felt Meyer was one sided writting the twilight series. It was clear she favored Edward, which is fine but I didn't agree with writing her story based on his outcome, instead of the story itself.

You however, created Chase! I like this character, I mean he's evil I know. But I never believed The Cullens. Not one of them was a 'bad apple'? Whatever! Their source of "living" was to drink the blood of living beings. Chase to me, is realistic, if you will. His lust, his struggle, it's just fascinating.

And I have to talk about the history of Bella's mom. How cool was that, for you to include her meeting with Edward back in the day when he turned "bad." To have the connection and the history come full circle it's just awesome!

Bella and Jacob love story itself is good but you gave them more depth and that's why one of the reasons I love this story. I think Jacob always would have phased first. I mean he's the alpha. Your 'destiny' doesn't see age. Meyer did not want Jacob to phase first bc then none of us would have believed bella would choose Edward. I'll stop. I can keep going but I just want to say I love this story!
nichole.poguejones chapter 46 . 6/4/2014
Good story, lots of plot twists, so glad for the mostly happy ending :)
Luna Bella V chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
The mystery vamp is totally EDWARD!
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 46 . 4/24/2014
great great story! loved YOUR Jacob and bella :) they were so meant to be and you made it really special! wonderful job on this story!
Mrs Malfoy1225 chapter 47 . 3/3/2014
The Alpha's imprint is one of the best jacob/bella stories that I have ever read
1,065 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »