Reviews for Amaranth
ihatewriting chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
Aww man I'm kind of loving her. I actually laughed when she spat her teeth in Anders' hand. Also, really cool that you made her a dual wielder instead of another weapon and shield.
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Gasp! You broke up my favorite DA coupling, yet I'm still intrigued! I'm impressed by the mention of tasset - didn't realize that's what those things were called. Also, glad that your Cousland is a bit of a troll.
rubberleg chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
Great story, lovely writing - this deserves way more love than it's getting - original and nicely-paced throughout
rubberleg chapter 9 . 1/4/2015
And... The title of this chapter immediately gave me hope for the ending... :)
rubberleg chapter 8 . 1/4/2015
Gah - and I officially hate you! The puppy was bad enough, but...
Belladoni chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
I really enjoyed the originality of your story, as well as the way you write. I will admit; I was routing for Nathaniel but I can understand that make-ups do happen, and if she still loved Alistair, then that's that. Anyway it was a great read. Thanks for sharing!
Artzielady94 chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
Splended story... I adored it! I love the twists...I have to admit i was angry with you for a while..lol Great job!
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This entire story was amazing. I apologize for not reviewing every chapter, but you did an amazing job. Truly. All of the characters were presented so richly. The triangle was completely fair to all of them. No one was the bad or good guy and it made the tension for me as a reader that much worse because I didn't know who to root for properly! Though really, I rooted for Nathaniel. Loved the whole story, though. Trying not to give spoilers!

I was properly horrified at the dreams. Enough so that I skipped over a lot of their content. Thank you for italicizing those parts.

Chapter 8 and the outcome with Mercy really surprised me. I was not expecting it at all, though chapter nine's parallel was a little lackluster by comparison.

I enjoyed the whole thing very much, though. Your mythology and presentation were excellent. Thank you!
Omnidolor chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
Loved it! One of the few stories where time-traveling was actually done well. Totally did not see it coming.
M chapter 10 . 1/6/2011
Beautiful, amazing, incredible. Really, I have no words. Thank you Mussimm.
Liss1922 chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Another wonderful story! I love your work! I get completely wrapped up in it and forget there is world outside of the one you create!
thinkdragonage chapter 10 . 10/1/2010
Wow. I feel like I can finally let out the breath I've been holding in since I first started reading it a little earlier today.

This was amazing.
arysani chapter 10 . 7/17/2010
This is beautiful and it hurts at the same time. Thank you for writing and sharing such an amazing piece.
arysani chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
Merry hob with my emotions and my braincells and...I'm without words. This doesn't happen often, I assure you.
arysani chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
Okay. That's...that's not okay. Can we say sudden onslaught of tears? Holy shit why does this story not have a hundred thousand reviews and why is everyone not reading it?