Reviews for Mary Alice, Full of Grace
Gasanechi chapter 49 . 6/4
Nice fic, but really, I'm kinda disappointed. I know that due to circumstances (which is the direction of the freakin Plot), Alice gets taken again and again. I get that. It's needed for the plot, so it happens.

My disappointment stems from the characterization of Jasper as being 'Powerful, Protective, blahblah', and yet he wasn't even able to protect Alice properly. Yes, I know that you made him 'hover' around Alice, but kinda sucks that it still didn't work. Basically, I got really annoyed that Alice gets 'taken' again by James, and surprise surprise! Jasper's late again. Alice gets raped again.

Yah, got irritated a little at the repetitive nature.

I guess I'm just used to Badass!Jasper, that's both in Canon and some AU fics here. The characters here in this fic may portray him in that light, but the way the Plot goes, I don't see it at all. It's like those stories with 'hey, look, this guy's powerful', but he doesn't really do anything to show it. Or more specifically, the story itself doesn't do anything, or doesn't go to the direction wherein that supposedly 'Powerful' guy to show it. Poor example, but you get what I mean, if not, then forget it.

Anyway, aside from Jasper, as well as some parts of the plot (where I felt Jasper is useless), nice fic, well-written, and quite enjoyable too.

Is Alice's biological father really dead? If not, I hope we see him soon, he makes up for a good villain.
Viki chapter 49 . 5/6
Love it! Moving forward yea!
Zalia chapter 49 . 3/30
Yay! The ending is looking happier! :)
keirabaker chapter 49 . 3/29
OMG I *love* this story! Pleeeeease update soon
deltagirl74 chapter 49 . 3/29
Finally! At first I thought you were going to make Alice relearn her love of Jasper but I'm so glad we are moving ahead. Also, I wondered how you were going to transition Alice who was so scared of everything to Alice who is completely comfortable with Jasper. I can't wait for the next update. Best part- James is dead!
Zalia chapter 48 . 3/23
I liked this story at first, then when all the torture and rape began I was sickened to my stomach. I persevered in the hopes of finding a happy ending, which is slowly appearing. Please update soon. I likes the outtakes too. :)
Omg! Plz update soon
deltagirl74 chapter 48 . 2/1
OMG! An update! Jasper broke my heart think Alice was dead. You have to update soon! I've been waiting almost 5 years for Alice to become a vamp!
memory bleeds chapter 47 . 1/29
UUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE!
memory bleeds chapter 47 . 1/20
This has been one of the best-paced, fully-developed story I've read on this site. It is fantastic and complex, not to mention insightful. Please update soon and often.
Viki chapter 47 . 1/1
This is my favorite alice and jasper story plzz keep writing
deltagirl74 chapter 47 . 12/11/2014
Sooo excited for an update! I feel awful for Edward but Jasper is breaking my heart. He finally gets to hold Alice and keep her safe and what he's doing it killing her. I so wish Alice could figure out how to not let James keep controlling her and let Jasper help heal her.
m.march chapter 29 . 1/30/2014
So I'm still quite a ways behind in this, but I just love the Edward/Alice non verbal conversations you've had so far. Looking forward to the rest!
Chica76 chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Loving it and your writing is so good! I laughed at Jasper's reaction when Alice talked about his "inner self".
Chica76 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Great start! I'm just a tad confused on what Alice is, a hybrid or full vampire? If she is a hybrid I'm assuming it is not like Renesmee. Hopefully I'll be able to understand further into the story. :) I look forward to reading more.