Reviews for Monsters
Guest chapter 27 . 5/16/2014
They are not acting as if the boy GSA been killed and Fi was dead, not enough emotion. Mike wearing shoes as if nothing?
Guest chapter 23 . 5/16/2014
Although I like these various characters returning, I don't like the story line. Everyone forgot about Mike's broken foot by the bullet. You just don't walk around with just a bandage.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/15/2014
Well done!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/15/2014
He'll need crutches and much care on his foot, probably with major damage.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
Painful!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
Too scary! Permanent damage possible!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
Very important chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
Dangerous! Good characters.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
Is he still sore? No one showed up to help him? I wished Fiona had found him on the floor covered with yogurt.
Ttaz chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
OMNOMNOM EATING YOU but seriously awesome
Guest chapter 22 . 7/5/2013
Samantha and Michel slept together, and I hissed. My cat got mad at me and also hissed. Fiona died ( or so michel thinks ) so he banged his ex?! WHERE'S THE JUSTICE FOR FI?! Ok I'm calm now. But seriously nice work.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/5/2013
"He killed her. He killed her ..." I started crying even though I knew what was going on.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/5/2013
It's one a. m. But I must... finish... fanfic...
Daniel chapter 26 . 10/2/2011
Hi again.

How come they never use any comm gear?

Or cell phones?
Daniel chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
Hi.

I am reading it and while plotline is good, you have made Michael sound and act like an impulsive bratty teenage drama queen.

He's far more composed and together and the way you have portrayed him is way beyond alternate universe or whatever term is hip these days to describe characteristics not present in the original show.

That being said, keep writing. But try to portray characters as they are depicted in the show. That's the whole point of 'fanfiction', correct?

Cheers!