Reviews for Ashes to Ashes and Dust in Phoenix
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
OOoh... well written drama and explains the comment in AYLDT - very good.

Man, those crack houses, they're just a 'go-boom' waiting to happen. And those gut feelings, those sixth sense things, they're what have saved many an LEO's life.

*applauds*
Natalia173 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This is the third time (at least) that I've read this story. I figured it was about time I review and told you how AWESOME I think it is.
always.theheartbeat chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This was awesome. I know this is kinda short, but believe me, it was one of the best writings I've ever read - and other fics by you have the same rating by my standards.
sagey chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
too cute..loved it and love a mystery solved...lol

hugs
medea42 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I just love this one - it's very much like being in a flashback episode, with just the right feel of situation tension and relationship tension.
Sassenach082 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
haha that was great! loved the story behind their converstaion in "and your little dog too". you really captured the essence of both characters, good for you. i absolutely LOVED it. thanks for the great work of fiction!
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I love this. Great story, excellently written... I love that you are further enriching the IPS world you created. Keep writing!
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Very nice. Mary to the fire, Marshall to the rescue, not that I'm implying that Mary needs saving(god help whoever does). Anyway I really enjoyed this shot background.

-Kate
farxy chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
as usual, you totally rocked it ...

true to them, love the dance Marshall did to cover her up ..

and your use of theatrical terms up front ...