Reviews for When Pigs Fly
animegleek chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
You know I'm gonna review this again becoz the old me didn't even reviewed properly and upon reading this for the 7th time around I cracked, laughing really bad at this. I really really loved this! :D (I can't review again because I have reviewed this in the past so I have to be a guest to review again cc: )
What was it chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
im curious what was thegirls' pics? one guess i have is like some embarassing stuff and that's about it
Trickster chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This was great! Made me laugh so much.
angelg0722 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
. Please write more fluff!
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
they're picture of Sanada and Yukimura in a compromising position, of course! ...or a shirtless Sanada or Yukimura or Jackal or Marui or Niou or...ehrm. Ahem! Ok, I'm getting carried away here... *blinkblink* do *you* know what the pictures were of? o.o - ...yeah, it DEFINITELY brightened up my day. -
fyerigurl chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I read this a while ago, and then I couldn't find it and I was super super sad.

Anyways, I think this is amazing and hilarious. Very, very good characterization of Sanada.

So, you should make a companion fic to it. I'd love to see more of Nishizawa.
thesadisttensaifuji chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This was funny! But I like the fact that Sanada actually thought of aiming balls near the girl to make her come down. That was like, a Shinichi Kudo-feat! Niou and the Nishizawa made me laugh like mad, teehee.
koizumichii chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
haha...i love OC's! XDDD

write a sequel please...please do... love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
waah pure genius!
RoyaleDeuce chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This was really good. So many epic lines, lol. But Sanada's blush was the best part. Of course. ;)
purexsimplicity chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Haha, yes, this definitely brightened my day :) Still smiling over it.
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
"She's my classmate," remarked Yanagi, who was unsurprisingly taking notes.

"She's my hero," snickered Niou.

Zweeni chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
this was so priceless! I was laughing like an idiot all the way through! ESPECIALLY when Sanada began whacking tennis balls in her direction and Niou was all, "he's lost it". In fact, im STILL laughing.

This was so funny, you HAVE to write a sequel to this or something. Or something equally funny. Sanada is so fun to torture.

Awesome. I'm going to go read your other stuff now.
tuNGaw-GiRL chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
i almost died laughing!xD

nice fic!,
kreyzK chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
OH LOL! XD haha nice fic~

haha. and yes, reading your fic did brighten up my boring day...err...night :))

-sorry if i don't have anything much to say...-

haha. so what WERE the pics about? O.o