Reviews for Home to Underland
Fell4 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Wow. I loved how you fit all of that into one oneshot... Did that make any sense? Oh well. Love it!

Keep Writing,

Fell4
RockDiva chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Okay, you have to be the best Alice In Wonderland fiction writer period. This was beautiful. So touching. I feel like an emotional wreck reading it. I can picture everything so vividly. You do a wonderful job of capturing the atmosphere of Underland and Otherland as well as the characters' personalities.
Niphuria chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
So sweet and lovely. Thank you.
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Alice almost died~! (

I'm glad she didn't though and the only way she could be cured was to come back!

Love it!
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Perfect! What a sweet story! Love it!
LadyBastet92 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
ADORABLE. Honestly, I am totally and completely in love with this story. You make the cutest Hatter/Alice scenerios, and this story is not exception! Wonderful, wonderful job!
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
All I can say is: wow, great job!
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
So good! Loved it so much!
Evalin Todd chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
amazing amazing amazing
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Aww, that was sweet! And those little hugging moments at the end really made my day! x3

Keep up the good work,

~Yumi
Stardino chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Excellent...XD
CameoRuby chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
The BEST ever one shot i have read so far about Alice and the Hatter.

Ever.

It was perfect! I love it! I'll remember it whenever i think about Alice In Wonderland! It was so good! You have a lot of talent.

:) Thanks for writing it :)
domina tempore chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Hehe! :D

...you do realize how much I love you, twin, right? *hugs*

I haven't even seen this movie yet, and still it manages to be one of my favorite fics of yours. As in, favorite fics of yours *ever*. I don't know, just something about it...:)

By the way, I love the ending bit, how you used the list of "L" words (that was seriously the most adorable little bit), and the hugs...and just everything. I'm getting the warm fuzzies all over because of you and this fic, and I love it :).

(Methinks that you should watch this movie as often as possible ;). I love it when you come to me and say "I just saw Alice in Wonderland again, and I had this new idea for a oneshot that's turning out longer than expected. I'm having way too much fun with this..." Highlights of my day :) *hugs you tightly* )

And thank you so much for the thanks! :D Always glad to help :) *tacklehugs you tighlty* I can't wait to see what you come up with next! :)
28 | « Prev Page 1 2