Reviews for Math Problems
A Ravens Dream chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
D: Aw, Zetsu wouldn't eat you, Hida-Chan! Or atleast while he's hungry for real food ;) (wink wink, nudge nudge). You must update! :D I'd make me happy :3
Electus chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Okay 'Sighs' I will only review up to here, I've honestly got to say that I have read worse, a lot worse, but you have completely made Hidan so OOC that it has ruined the story for me. Zetsu is OOC too, Hell everyone is OOC. It makes me question if you even know the anime, because it seems like you are just using their names instead of the actual characters.

Also, I've noticed some spelling mistakes and grammar errors too, and I will not even dabble into all the 'stuttering' in here, it probably made the chapter a page longer due to all the unneeded extra letters. It made me dislike the story even more.

I actually think that a Zetsu/Hidan story would be interesting to read, if it was done right.

Again, I wouldn't say that this story was the most horrible thing ever written and hell, if other people liked it then 'hooray' for you but I bet those people give one line reviews of just praise that every story they read gets, with some elbow grease and revising you could possibly make this a more popular story.

Remember that other readers enjoy something they can relate too and understand and will steer clear of stories that have a bad summary, poor grammar, bad character development, and an uninteresting plot.

By the way your plant joke had left me asking myself what even made sense...that was honestly a fail.
Kowai Aoi Bara chapter 8 . 11/22/2010
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!cant wait for the next chapter!
Dana.Kay123 chapter 8 . 11/22/2010
I didn't like this chapter, I loved it!
Maggie Hutchins chapter 8 . 11/22/2010
omg! he cant be eated! nooooooooooo! lol
BitchInMaking chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
I'm following this for sure

*drool*

chap 8 soon plz *puppydogeyes*
Dana.Kay123 chapter 7 . 9/16/2010
Love it! Haha, Hidan's scared.
ichigofan01 chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
Chapter 7 please _ This is really good C: No, it's like AWESOME! 8D XD Poor Hidan, and Zetsu is SUPER scary in this O_O
ichigofan01 chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
*snicker* Poor Hidan XD Shika is in it! Yaaay :D This is like the only good story of this pairing D This really cheered me up :) Thankyou! Gosh you made me blush / This pairing should be more poular : I know what it's like to write a cracky pairing XD :D I'm really happy you updated! Thankyou!
Ditkata chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
aw zetsu has a crush on hidan wait this is a shikahida right? hope he won't be to heartbroken :(