Reviews for Your Surrogate Sinner
Corsetta chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Desperately Haunting.
ave-caesar chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Wow, that is pretty awesome. I won't go on, cause that was just amazing and chilling beautiful. Great job.

Ophelia Havisham chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I LOVE IT! Oh my god! Best Dorian Gray fanfiction ever! Really very dark, like the book, but no matter how psychotic Dorian Gray is I cannot help but fall in love with him slightly. And I like the word slug.
aNONYMOUS chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
It was creepy and strange but pretty good.
Elisabeth Harker chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Chilling and amazing.
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Wow. 0'0 Intense... :)
AshCR chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wow. That's basically how to sum it up... Wow. It was mind-blowing and soo amazing! Are you sure this is your first fanfic because it seems to good to be the first. It sounded soo... real and... deep, full of meaning and different interpretations.

Simply wow.

Hope to hear more from you.
katkah chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
was very good.
hitsuzenbutterfly chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Now that was an amazing poem. I love how you personified the very thing that kept Dorian alive, youthful, and stripped of sin for all of those years. Nice job for your first fanfic. ;3
Euterpe's Bard chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
That's interesting, particularly the part about how the painting doesn't hate him, but pities him, even at the beginning, simply because it knows how much he is tormented by its existence. Very deep.

- Euterpe's Bard
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
...too lazy to log in...

that was intense.

So well written, and believable, and dark, and SO Dorian Gray!

Loved it!
JammyDodgerFun chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This is amazin!
Servant of Time chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
that was deep and so intuned to the veru essance of the book's meaning, phantasma
DSnKH chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This is true poetry and you are an amazing poet
plotbunnyprey chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This is fantastic! I love the structure, the broken lines give emphasis in an irregular but intriguing way. Thank you, and I hope to see more from you. :)