Reviews for Hunter's Moon
iloveMOM1597 chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
I can't believe it's really over. I'm going to miss getting new chapters so much. Too bad we never saw that satanist again, I really liked her.
Brittany chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
I loved this series! Very great ending!
FallenAngel chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
I can't believe it's over! It's been a good journey. I've followed this series for about 3 and a half years now and I'm sad to see it go. I'll miss it terribly. You should consider doing a spin off with one of the characters. Nazaire and his sister would be the perfect one to do. But that's up to you. Thanks for a great 3 years.
Alphabloodwolf chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
This was a awesome story. I'll miss it
M-Bianca94 chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
i can't believe is over:( i'm close to tears:(( it was lovely:X:X but it is over:(( amazing story! kisses from Romania:*:*
Guest chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
omg im so sad that this is finished i have loved it xx
twilightnut1985 chapter 32 . 3/27/2013
het when are you going to put up a new chapter i hope soon cuz i relly love your books
Guest chapter 32 . 3/23/2013
great book but please do one on the life of of embry now that he has imprinted and on natalie and suerro
kristal chapter 32 . 3/21/2013
I still wonder when will kevin find his imprint and whats been going on with ada marie,nathan and their two sons. There are many storie lines in this novel and they are all entertaining. I just want to keep reading until every question is answered. Pleeaase continue writing greenpeach!
kristal chapter 32 . 3/14/2013
I just read the last chapter you wrote and it was wonderful. I have become a huge fan of yours so please dont keep me waiting too long. I must know what happens next. You are truly gifted. Hunters moon is amazing!
Anastasia Malfoy-Snape chapter 32 . 3/11/2013
Your Book is amazing. All three of them. Coincidentally it was my first book read on fanfiction and my most impressive read.
ThisFan'sReality chapter 32 . 3/11/2013
There aren't words for what you've done with this story...it's so wonderful. They say a picture's worth a thousand words, but I can honestly tell you this is worth more than that in pictures. I'm so happy I'm following this story because there was a point when I thought it'd ended, and when I got the update it made my day.

This chapter's title confused me a bit...(I was afraid the end would come)...That's just me, though, and after reading it, the title makes a lot more sense. I like this new character Elinor and I'm hoping her relationship with Romney flourishes, just as I hope the same for Travis and Oscar

PLEASE...I'm begging you...continue to grace us with this beautiful gift you have...don't be selfish...some of us aren't as good with words as you are...and I'd just like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH!
mia chapter 16 . 3/10/2013