Reviews for Hunter's Moon
Noble Korhedron chapter 33 . 4/6/2013
Bit miffed at the ending. Sorry! :-(
Guest chapter 33 . 4/2/2013
I love all your work, and The Renesmee Series trilogy is my absolute favorite. I'm so sorry to have to let it go. I hope you continue to write, perhaps some Outtakes for Jacob/Nessie and their children? I think we'll all go into withdrawal if you don't! Cheers to you!
ThisFan'sReality chapter 33 . 4/1/2013
I'm so glad to have followed this story. It seemed for a while that Kevin would never find that special person, and there were a couple times when I thought the story was coming to a close and he still hadn't found anyone. This last chapter really tied up all the loose ends though, and did it absolutely wonderfully. I started really reading fan fiction 2 or 3 years ago and this story has been with me most of the way. I love how you incorporated some of their legends and I love every single one of your characters seem to shine all on their own. I don't know if you've considered it or done it, but I think you should write a story about the Volturi or Denali covens
Twilightnut1985 chapter 33 . 3/31/2013
Wow your book are really good I've read them 3 times and now I got to read the endding. Thanks for the books
nymama11211 chapter 33 . 4/1/2013
Oh my god I loved ur series I'm actually sad that its over dont stop writing and keep being you
Roxierocks23 chapter 33 . 3/29/2013
ooooohhhhh my god i cant believe its over! i loved this story more than you will ever know and i followed till the end! i really loved Kevin's ending i swear i thought that boy would never find his girl but thank you for giving him such a happy ending! your an amazing author dont ever stop writting! with much respect your loyal reader, Monica
NightOwlSuffersInsomnia chapter 33 . 3/29/2013
Awe! That was such a great story. I'm really going to miss it! I loved everything about it so much that I might actually start from the beginning and read it over again. AWE!
iloveMOM1597 chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
I can't believe it's really over. I'm going to miss getting new chapters so much. Too bad we never saw that satanist again, I really liked her.
Brittany chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
I loved this series! Very great ending!
FallenAngel chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
I can't believe it's over! It's been a good journey. I've followed this series for about 3 and a half years now and I'm sad to see it go. I'll miss it terribly. You should consider doing a spin off with one of the characters. Nazaire and his sister would be the perfect one to do. But that's up to you. Thanks for a great 3 years.
Alphabloodwolf chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
This was a awesome story. I'll miss it
M-Bianca94 chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
i can't believe is over:( i'm close to tears:(( it was lovely:X:X but it is over:(( amazing story! kisses from Romania:*:*
Guest chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
omg im so sad that this is finished i have loved it xx
twilightnut1985 chapter 32 . 3/27/2013
het when are you going to put up a new chapter i hope soon cuz i relly love your books
Guest chapter 32 . 3/23/2013
great book but please do one on the life of of embry now that he has imprinted and on natalie and suerro
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »