Reviews for Hunter's Moon
tdgkills chapter 33 . 4/13/2013
I found all three of these stories in the Renesmee Series phenomenal. I did find it strange that they retained the title of the Renesmee series when this story focused far more on Nessie's children and the children of Nessie's and Jacob's friends and family. Nonetheless, it was an excellent read. I also liked the way you ended the story. Ironically, I hated Twilight and all associated with it, and still don't like the first few books and movies. The only movie I really liked was the last one: Breaking Dawn Part 2. But to get back on topic, I liked how you added more realism to the story and took on the tedious occupation of the person who forges the mundane "aftermath" story of the characters' lives. Thank you for your time and creativity.
Noble Korhedron chapter 33 . 4/6/2013
Bit miffed at the ending. Sorry! :-(
Guest chapter 33 . 4/2/2013
I love all your work, and The Renesmee Series trilogy is my absolute favorite. I'm so sorry to have to let it go. I hope you continue to write, perhaps some Outtakes for Jacob/Nessie and their children? I think we'll all go into withdrawal if you don't! Cheers to you!
ThisFan'sReality chapter 33 . 4/1/2013
I'm so glad to have followed this story. It seemed for a while that Kevin would never find that special person, and there were a couple times when I thought the story was coming to a close and he still hadn't found anyone. This last chapter really tied up all the loose ends though, and did it absolutely wonderfully. I started really reading fan fiction 2 or 3 years ago and this story has been with me most of the way. I love how you incorporated some of their legends and I love every single one of your characters seem to shine all on their own. I don't know if you've considered it or done it, but I think you should write a story about the Volturi or Denali covens
Twilightnut1985 chapter 33 . 3/31/2013
Wow your book are really good I've read them 3 times and now I got to read the endding. Thanks for the books
nymama11211 chapter 33 . 4/1/2013
Oh my god I loved ur series I'm actually sad that its over dont stop writing and keep being you
Roxierocks23 chapter 33 . 3/29/2013
ooooohhhhh my god i cant believe its over! i loved this story more than you will ever know and i followed till the end! i really loved Kevin's ending i swear i thought that boy would never find his girl but thank you for giving him such a happy ending! your an amazing author dont ever stop writting! with much respect your loyal reader, Monica
NightOwlSuffersInsomnia chapter 33 . 3/29/2013
Awe! That was such a great story. I'm really going to miss it! I loved everything about it so much that I might actually start from the beginning and read it over again. AWE!
iloveMOM1597 chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
I can't believe it's really over. I'm going to miss getting new chapters so much. Too bad we never saw that satanist again, I really liked her.
Brittany chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
I loved this series! Very great ending!
FallenAngel chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
I can't believe it's over! It's been a good journey. I've followed this series for about 3 and a half years now and I'm sad to see it go. I'll miss it terribly. You should consider doing a spin off with one of the characters. Nazaire and his sister would be the perfect one to do. But that's up to you. Thanks for a great 3 years.
Alphabloodwolf chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
This was a awesome story. I'll miss it
M-Bianca94 chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
i can't believe is over:( i'm close to tears:(( it was lovely:X:X but it is over:(( amazing story! kisses from Romania:*:*
Guest chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
omg im so sad that this is finished i have loved it xx
twilightnut1985 chapter 32 . 3/27/2013
het when are you going to put up a new chapter i hope soon cuz i relly love your books
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »