Reviews for The Secret Ultimate Technique
MyLittleSister chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Hahaha too funny! Love it! You should make a sequel!
zombiw4queen chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Great that was amazing really it was made me laugh. You really should write more. Good luck with your work.
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
XD
An-Angels-Lily chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Ahhh... I love this. You should do something similar yet longer. Maybe multi-chapter? Love though.
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
X'D
FireCatLord chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
One word: Amazing.
Animelover11 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I AM LOL-ing LIKE CRAZY! Can u make more of this stuff?
XxLockexX chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is funny as hell (not literally though); good job! Though I was a bit disappointed you didn't put "One does not simply make an enemy out of Hiruma"... But that's alright since the rest of the chapter made up for it :)

Happy plot bunny breeding,

XxLockexX
codebamboo chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Hiruma is such a genius, this formation instantly secures victory (and a lot of torture and blood), and protects Sena's virtue ! :D This is a ridiculously funny one shot, I love it!
SnowyScales chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Oh, god, I can see Hiruma doing this. And getting those exact reactions from everybody.

Except Gaou - he doesn't fart weird like that, that's Ootawara's thing.
TheSilentDarkAngel chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Do NOT repent, i repeat, DO NOT REPENT!
This got me laughing.
Keep going, please!
SquirrelsAreFood chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
OMG! That was BRILLIANT! I laughed so hard at everyone's reactions XD You should continue this, or make more stories like this because it was SO FUNNY And SO AMAZING XD Lmao, It was so short too! You could probably make loads of chapters out of this but you seem very busy :P
Wishyuki chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
funny story! i love it! i hope u continue to write entertaining fic like this. Good luck!
Baka-no-desu-21 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
hahahaha i really like this hope you can make a sequal or another eyeshield pick maybe even become y beta if you want to XD
Selwynn chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I can see that formation, really. It's all defense as in running after other players, right?

Sena was terrified and Japan became fearedthroughout the world. XDDDDDDDDDDD