Reviews for Beauty and the Breast
Timeless beauty chapter 36 . 2/3
Awwws what a Awesome Story.
Nice Pacing, and good use of of the Characters.
I like how this story isn't sooooo OC that you have to relearn the characters to get into the story.
I hoped for an epilog(ue), or maybe even a second story with them married, with perhasp 2.5 Children, her adapting to his family and his sister. The story could be interesting depending on how you make Touga's parents. 'd 'd'd your story
Kae-Leah chapter 28 . 8/11/2014
Wow, wow, wow! This has got to be the best Utena/Touga fanfic I have ever read. I love both Beauty and the Beast and the Utena/Touga pairing, so this was right up my ally. Great characterization, sharp dialogue, and an absolutely ingenious alternate universe premise. Please consider writing more Utena fanfiction in the future. 3
Blade Redwind chapter 36 . 6/15/2014
This was a really cute story. It does bug me that it's the only m rated Touga/Utena fic though. I'm so glad I read it though. It was funny, interesting, and a little bit exciting at the end. You did a great job of incorporating story elements from the anime. Thanks so much.
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 36 . 4/3/2014
Very nice. I've never seen or read Utena but I have been intrigued with its Ho-Yay and Bi The Way tropes for a while. I also love the character designs. When I read about Utena and Touga I just thought "Wow, they are so cute together!" and went rushing off to read fanfics about them. Yours struck me instantly! I love it!
LabyrinthQueenxox chapter 36 . 2/2/2014
Amazing. LOVE the idea of making it like Beauty and the Beast. Am so glad someone wrote a fanfiction with Touga and Utena ending up together. Great chapters and great ending. A pleasure to read.
DedicatedReader chapter 36 . 12/19/2013
That was soooo awesome :D Thank you for writing it :)
spiritjumper chapter 36 . 7/8/2013
Honestly, why couldn't the anime have been like this?! I loved your story. My favorite part was when Miki's sister (what's her name again?) pulls Wakabe into the room and questions what she knows about the letter from End of the World. I'm not really sure why I liked this scene but it was probably because I thought it was written/executed really well/artfully. It just kindof seemed to me like the kind of scene you would see in a sneek preview of a movie or something along those lines.
Guest chapter 36 . 6/8/2013
The BEST Utena fanfiction ever! Very satisfied!
LadyV chapter 29 . 6/3/2013
Utena the Tease... my favorite chapter for exemplifying the power dynamic in their relationship... and for giving him blue balls ;p
Overall, I love your incorporation of Beauty and the Beast; very clever. especially how the curse was meant for the beauty to NOT fall in love. I agree with another reviewer that this work deserve to be in the T area at least; you're depraving many readers from this amazing story and though there's a lot of implied scenes, it's reminiscent of the anime and all of the implied scenes, and if you're too young to understand, you won't understand ;p
Guest chapter 36 . 10/24/2012
JUST LOVED IT!
MegumiRyoji chapter 36 . 10/3/2011
I love this almost as much as the real story of Utena. It was very funny and sweet. 3
Anonymous review D chapter 36 . 5/21/2011
That was such a sweet ending! I really liked the story, it was very creative. :)
Morumotto-chi chapter 35 . 5/10/2011
Oh, but one question. What happened to Shiori? I kinda woulda liked to see what happenedededed.
Morumotto-chi chapter 36 . 5/10/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I love it!

Hm, I can kinda see why this is rated M, but I think it's kinda more like teen-ish? Cuz I wanted something like this but didn't get it until I clicked "all". You are depriving so many careless people of this experience you horrible horrible person! *huggles*
mickky chapter 36 . 4/21/2011
ASDFGHJKL; I just spent all night reading this story, and just so you know, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. I mean, there was a strong story plot, plenty of action and Utena/Touga moments, you portrayed the characters perfectly, AND WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?

I think my favorite part would have to be when Touga shielded Utena with his body and took the slash for her near the end. :D They're so perfect together, and they balance each other out (well, Utena balances Touga out anyways).

Make a sequel for this PLEAAAAASE. Or at least a new story starring the two of them together! Like... Romeo and Juliet or something. PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE. (:

So, uh, yeah that's it. Dang it's hecka late now, and I've got to sleep. :P So bye!