Reviews for Disarmament
MariaShadow chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
...I truly do not know who is more insane. Ninja or fighter pilots. Mind you, they're probably insane for different reasons, but still...

Loved this story!
Linuxgirl chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Thank you, plot bunny. I already considered asking for that scene :-).

Tommy confessing casually that he killed someone with a lockpick is great. Ninja are obviously really inventive on that area.

And ... blackmail again (ok, more like extortion, but it's definitely Tommy's style to torture his teammates if said teammates get on his nerves.

Love it, thanks.
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
"Ace wasn't sure what scared him more about that statement...the casual tone that it was made in, the implication that Storm had done this, or the fact that Snake Eyes just nodded as if Storm had made a good point. Whatever the case, he quickly decided that he wasn't going to argue this one."

BWHAHAHAHAHHAA Excellent!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
awesome, and yay for snake winning and yay for the bunny annoying you to the point that you had to write this, very fun ficlet
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Hooray for plot bunnies! Ninja are sharp and pointy.. lesson should be learned.
Vierge chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Man, I know how it feels to have a plot bunny gnaw at you until you finally give in. But hey, if it turns out into something good, like this one, then it's got to be well worth it, right?

And yes, this piece was damn good. When you first mentioned this incident in "Hong Kong Throwdown," I presumed it wouldn't have been easy convincing the ninja to disarm, especially if one were trying to avoid getting turned into ground meat at their hands - not that Snake Eyes or Storm Shadow really would turn Ace into ground meat, but I'm just saying that it's a rather distinct possibility.

But all's well that ends well. Not only did the ninja prove a point, Ace managed to get his own tidy little profit, too! I bet Scarlett was a damn proud girlfriend.

Oh, and speaking of plot bunnies: I know you rather enjoy torturing the Joes' resident ninja, and I was wondering if you would, by any chance, write about them riding with the Joes' resident crazy pilots. The image of Storm turning green at nine G's is just too precious, really...
Ghanie chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Oh goodie! It was a very fun read! :)
22 | « Prev Page 1 2