Reviews for A Bird's Eye View
Minty Sakura chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This was amazing.

I loved it to bits and no one has ever written from Chocobo's point of view. Like, ever. I just got up to this part in the game a few days ago, and I just found out that Sazh didn't really... Well, according to your fanfic, it says otherwise but I'm getting the feeling that parhaps you wrote this before finding out what really happened.

I love the nicknames Chocobo has for everyone, especially Vanille's. Her's just _fit_ and so did Sazh. In all matters of childish beahvior by Chocobo, the serious part where he thinks Szah's name (not nickname) had such a powerful impact. I truly enjoyed this write and I will definitely look out for more Final Fantasy XIII from you.
Clever Eagle chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This was perfect! I love the tone of voice the Chocobo has and it's just the right mix of cute, sad, and hopeful. Thanks for such a nice piece. ]
LucksFullmoon chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
you did a fantastic job of geting into chocobo's head.
Wind Paradox chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Adorable and Awesome oneshot! :D
jennyz chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
That was absolutely adorable. (:
Krylancelo chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
That was so cute but sad!

I like the little chocobo, and Sazh and Vanille were so sad but great in that chapter!

Good fic!
Lupe.Farron chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I must say I'm very impressed! I think that Chocobo is an extremely adorable character and the way you've contained all the thoughts into one piece is amazing. Very well done! :)
Blacksteel chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This oneshot was very good.

It was actually very clever to put this in the chocobo's perspective. Good job on a heartwarming oneshot.
Dai chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Oh my god that just made me cry.

It was so cute at the same time as I was worried along with Chocobo, of course, since I knew what happened... I'm not sure why I busted out crying at him saying "We're going to be okay." It's a chocobo chick, geez, self... *dies*

That was well done. :3
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I love that you wrote from the perspective of Chocobo! I doubt anyone else even thought to do it. And you wrote it with the perfect blend of insight and innocence that makes Chocobo's thoughts believable. I love how you used descriptions instead of names, except on key parts. And the title was cute XD.
Goopy Sentimentalist chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This is such a unique story and I enjoyed reading it. That's one smart little chocobo! He's very smart but he's all very innocent too. And I love the way that people are described rather than just using their names, and when names are used, it's to good effect.

Nice job on this.
serenbach chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This is my favourite part of the game so far, and having it from such a unique POV makes it all the better. I really enjoyed this, excellent job. :)
Name chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Aw that was way too adorably cute!

D
UnVeRsEd chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
wow... that's one of the most unique FF fics i've read on here. A story from Chocobo's POV? AWESOME.

the way you wrote it sounds exactly like how a creature like Chocobo would think, and i commend you for that. :3

great GREAT job, i look forward to more LOVELY FFXI oneshots 3

-UnVeRsEd

PS: i dunno if you played past this part already, SO IF YOU DIDN'T, DON'T READ THIS NEXT PART, but you know he really doesn't... uhh... shoot himself right?
sunhai guy chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
awesome. The scenes in this chapter never ceased to shock and amaze me, and this take on everything that happened was nothing short of ingenious.