Reviews for Two Faced
DeathPrincess821 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Odd...But great.
blackywinks66 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
OOhh it was soo creeply nice,you should turnd this intro a full story with stalking bi-polarity robosexuality and soo much. It would look soo cool
MissAmanda727 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I loved this, you should write more fics like this :)
PurpleLightning12 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
-Nevermind about the update thing, I didn't realize this was completed, sorry. That was a really awesome fanfic though! :D
PurpleLightning12 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Haha! Love it! Please update soon, I really want to see what happens next!
angelofdeath1423 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
woot i loved it ;)
Rena chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I 3 Red!Gir. I'm glad I'm not the only one who does. I thought I would get squicked by the robosexual thing going on, but this was done pretty well.
Usuratonkatchi chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I recently got back into the Invader Zim fandom and I've never thought of these two together but after reading this it definately deserves more attention than it gets. Sad thing is that I was looking for the next chapter when it was a one shot. You should really think of continuing this or writting something else for the pairing.
ANON chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This was fuckin' great. I giggled the whole time.

BITCHIN' IS RIGHT. Gir is such a badass. :3
Product Of A Sick Society chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
No idea how old this thing is, but you caught my attention with your Computer/Dib story, so now I'm checking out some of your other ones. XD

What's wrong with me? I think you're starting to convert me to all these pairings. DX I keep picturing Dib screaming through town with Gir charging after him, and then running smack into Zim in the process. Makes me giggle.
ShikiDixi chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I think I'm scared now, that or maybe disturbed... It was good though, I think this pairing is really coming on to me. Goo job!

Kaichichi

- Lin
kittyhumaniod chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
:O
krazy kiki chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
oooooooyeahhhhhh you best make more chapters if ya dont want gir ta come after u with wipcream lol
Smartalic240 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Continue this I beg you. I love how at the end Girs eyes turn red as he watched Dib go. Paranormal boy is going to get it! )
killer dinosaur chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
please more i need more please