Reviews for Trust
Dramajunkie3066 chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
this is my favorite story! its so good i loved it thank you for sharing :)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
Loved this story
Potterworm chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Well written, interesting story. Minor pet peeve of mine: you seem to be abusing the italicize button. I don't know if it's intentional, but there seem to be a lot of words italicized for no apparent reason. Other than that nitpicking, I'm loving this.
SabbyStarlight chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
aw the ending was soo cute! great story.
j3nnee chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
Italics... sorry. Just emphasizing dreams and whispering. If someone is talking in a dream I might use that or if they're a memory / spirit. Also if it's supposed to be a whispered conversation, I'll use them.

I also use them to indicate sounds or emphasis on a word if someone is saying it in a "pointed" manner.

Still writing. Hard scene though. Should post it soon. Thanks for all the reviews. :D
WaltzMatildah chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
I'm really enjoying this and can't wait to keep reading, but I just wanted to point out that the italics you use seem to be quite random and they are seriously disrupting the flow of the story.

I'm off to keep reading now because, like I said, I'm really enjoying this, but just wanted to point out something you might want to consider for the future.
Psycho-WarBaby chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
You seem to have a wonderful knack to getting Neal in and out then back into trouble again! You write Neal/Peter Whump so well. I've truly been enjoying your stories, especially since they are often within character (or not far from it) and the writing seems to flow quite well.
SabbyStarlight chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
wow quite dramatic! loved it! )
Iuliana chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
love your many fast updates. I'm glad u didn't drag this out. I loved all the torture and angst and I hope it continues but it's good to see the story move along.
Ursula4x chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
Beautiful, painful story. Thank you.
peppe1951 chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
I'm glad that Neal was found...maybe now that Neal has met Laura they can get together...one reminds the other of a brother and Kate... that will be enough to start a relationship and Neal needs someone now... hope the catch the one responsible...
mic19671967 chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Mic (the wife)
SabbyStarlight chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
wow really need the next chapter soon! )
ArchersParadox chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
So GOOD! Very addictive I was on chapter four and i was like aw last chapter and then you updated chapter 5 just as i finished reading I was like oh cool lol. But seriosly great story
peppe1951 chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
I'm trusting you that you didn't kill Neal off in this story... because if you did it would have been the only thing I didn't like about your story, it was great...