Reviews for Hell Can Be Home Too
MattKennedy chapter 22 . 4/7
Ah! You didn't give us a description of Cas as a demon! :'(

Love the story. Plenty of tear jerker moments, but lots of happy/warm fuzzy moments too. :) And I love that Adam survived!
Luxurien chapter 1 . 1/25
I've only read the first chapter so far and it is so wonderfully done. Great job! I love how much detail you put into the small things that are happening, how every moment is significant or even Dean's fragility in the wake of trauma like you'd expect in hell itself.

There is irony in the fact that Sam left a demon in charge to protect Dean after it was demons who were attacking him in the first place.

I love where this story is going and am looking forward to what you'll turn it into :)
Makurayami Ookami chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
So happy.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Interesting.
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 22 . 6/10/2014
That was freakin adorable. I loved that you added the threesome ending, I wanted all my boys to be happy XD.
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
The mental image of Cas, Sam, and Dean soothing little kids is the cutest thing ever. My brain just imploded.
GreenHaven89 chapter 19 . 5/19/2014
I really don't like leaving negative reviews but this business with the Jade character has just about ruined this entire story for me. I was enjoying your writing and the story you were crafting so much that the strength of my reaction to this chapter has shaken me a bit. I understand that writers should allow a story to go in whatever direction their creativity pushes them towards, which is why I always try to keep any criticisms strictly to matters of technique, but I just couldn't let this pass me by.

I apologize if my comment triggers any negative emotions in you because I have greatly appreciated you sharing your art.

Chad
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 22 . 12/29/2013
loved this story. Great job
ScytheMeister7 chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
I'm dying if laughter. The ending was just too funny. Oh, God. I feel so bad, laughing at the fact that Adam is in hell with the rest of them now...
horselover28 chapter 21 . 9/23/2013
great story. I had to ignore the one little fact that it would be impossible for them to open Lucifer's cage anyway, just because I loved reading this. but yea, 'cause Lilith was the final seal, the last seal to be broken has to be the killing of the first demon, and since Lilith was already dead, you can't exactly kill her again. I knew that through the entire story, and kept reading, even read it again!
hotshow chapter 21 . 9/11/2013
I just realized that I never posted my review for this completed story. I read the story and thought it was great. I liked how you kept Sam and Dean almost human, despite the fact that they were both demons. I also liked how you wrote Bobby in this story, but I wasn't surprised that he loved his boys so much that he would choose to be a demon so he wouldn't leave them. Thank you.
Doryan chapter 22 . 7/17/2013
Superbe fic, i love it! :)
Sunnyqueen chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
I'm totally going for the 2nd end. I just love threesomes. And I really laughed at the 'Hi Dean. I uh, I think I'm dead.'
Robin-1992 chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
He scared of thrm or for hisown virginity?
Robin-1992 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Congrats, you stopped the apocalypse right here already